06-11-2013, 06:32 AM
User Info
Hi Gents:

Here is a really amazing brush. I bought it recently from Ben74. I have decided not to keep any brushes that won't get regular use, and as beautiful as this brush is, it's just not a brush I would use frequently. In previous times, I would have kept it just because of its size, quality and uniqueness, but I am being a bit more practical these days.

The knot is as lush as any knot I have ever used. It is incredibly soft and has very nice density. The high loft makes it feel soft as a cloud but it is not floppy at all. It also has not lost a single hair since I bought it.

The knot is comparable in size to the Kent BL12, but it is a better brush in every way. The bloom on this brush is huge, but because it's a bulb, it's easier to control than the Kent's fan. Also, the tips are softer and the density is higher than the Kent.

I have no idea what it would cost to manufacture this brush today, but I'm sure it would be a small fortune.

Dimensions: 33mm knot x 64mm loft x 83mm handle.

Your price, including conus shipping is $190.

[Image: PTtGyXc.jpg] [Image: Ak37m3d.jpg] [Image: Shu24IS.jpg]

66 692
 06-11-2013, 07:35 AM
  • TRBeck
  • Unregistered
User Info
An absolutely beautiful brush, and one of the few bulb-shaped lofts I've ever really loved the look of. This is a great price on a virtually impossible-to-find item. GLWTS!

06-11-2013, 08:01 AM
  • tsimmns
  • Mississippi
User Info
Beautiful brush. A tall brush at that I might add. GLWTS

15 970
 06-13-2013, 05:28 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Archived