• vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
I have an urge to try one of these Semogues:

1800 EDIT: No longer in the list of wanted

IB LE (Tricolor) - EDIT: No longer in the list of wanted

SOC

EDIT: Blond boars are no longer available as I have made a trade for an 1800, which is off the list of wanted brushes.

I recently restored an old clear handled Fuller badger brush with an Omega 24mm/50mm banded boar. The handle cracked on me during the process, but I completed the restore anyway. Despite the visible crack (stabilized with epoxy) this brush has turned into an excellent performer. It is not yet fully broken in, but it's close. I love the shape of the handle and it polished really clear. Very interesting brush which is imperfect physically, but perfect functionally.

First brush:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5709]

You can see a thread about the ER 100T restore here. No longer available

Second brush:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=5769]

Restore thread of this one is here. No longer available

Third brush:

[Image: Febicij.jpg]

I posted a thread about it here.

Please PM if you are interested in a swap, even a temporary one where we would return the brushes after a trial period.

25 1,705
 06-19-2013, 09:52 AM
User Info
PM offer sent

47 1,270
 06-21-2013, 07:55 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
Updated the post. I made a trade for a black and white E-R (got an 1800 for it). This takes the other blond boar off the market as I am not willing to be without at least one of those.

I also decided that I am not interested in the IB tricolor as I really did not care for the 1305 when I had it and the tricolor is essentially the same.

I am still interested in the 1250 and SOC and am offering the last brush in the list for one of those. I will add money if necessary or will take a blemished brush off your hands as long as the knot is in good shape.

PM if interested. This is a truly excellent boar brush and you can enjoy the rest of the break in process with it. It's almost there and already performs amazingly well. Very soft feel.

25 1,705