06-30-2013, 01:27 AM
  • celar36
  • Enjoying Life 1 shave at time
  • London, UK
User Info
I would like your feedback how you find this shaving creams?

11 861
 06-30-2013, 05:22 AM
User Info
(06-30-2013, 01:27 AM)celar36 Wrote: I would like your feedback how you find this shaving creams?

I found mine at nancyboy.com Biggrin

if you are asking how it performs, the first thing I usually do is try a "search": Rolleyes

http://shavenook.com/thread-nancy-boy-blossomwood
http://shavenook.com/thread-nancy-boy-si...have-cream
http://shavenook.com/thread-nancy-boy-cream

this one is from a "banned" member
http://shavenook.com/thread-nancy-boy-sh...de-me-sick

8 2,718
 06-30-2013, 08:46 AM
  • celar36
  • London, UK
User Info
Thanks for info but I already read that posts before I started this one.

I should specify, I am interested how people find it after long time in areas of performance and scent. Furthermore, how good is after 6 months?. I like to do good research before I will ask my good friend in US to buy bunch of their products.

11 861
 06-30-2013, 09:08 AM
User Info
Sorry about that, I misread the question.

I have used a the Paraben version of their Signature and Replenishing and loved both of them. They were the 2oz containers and I had no issues with them going bad.

My current tub is Signature and Paraben Free (as all their stuff is now) and I purchased it last year (Oct 12, 2012) and looks like the day I bought it. I recently put it in the fridge to preserve it as I had heard that it "can" spoil but mine appears to be 100% fine.

I see not issues with mine, it's waiting for me to use shortly. I have about a month left on my PdP, then the NB will get the "start to finish" treatment and I'll be using it exclusively (unless I change my mind in the next month).

It's a great cream, minty scent (Signature) and one I hope performs as well as the old Paraben version did. It looks and smells identical and has the same consistency.

Before you buy, make sure to sign up for their E-Club (no spam, 1 email a month) and you get instant discounts at time of checkout with no codes or funny business to worry about.

I consider it a top-tier cream. I think you have to use a bit more product per shave then say GFT Coconut Cream, but it was worth it and in the end, it's not expensive for such a good product.

8 2,718
 06-30-2013, 09:55 AM
  • beartrap
  • Resident Цирюльник
  • Southern California
User Info
It is a top shelf product if you can tolerate the scent. My nose just can't take the Signature, it's mild mint with strong base earth notes.
I wouldn't worry about it going bad for a year, after that it will depend on how you stored it, but really shouldn't be used.

88 4,233
 06-30-2013, 12:31 PM
  • celar36
  • London, UK
User Info
Thank you guys, now I have no worries to order it.

I have an Aid package coming from USA ( My friend in USA sends me USA made products while I send him UK ones) . Package will arrive at August as I need to come back from China first.

My package will include:

2x shaving creams Nancy boy
Maybe some other products from Nancy Boy ( thanks for tip about discount!)
2x Thayers Witch Hazel one cucumber and second to decide
2x Enchante HydroLast After Shave Creams Peppermint and unscented
Some other stuff what my friend hold as surpriseSmile

11 861
 06-30-2013, 01:13 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
I've read a lot of good review about this cream but unfortunately it's one of those products I cannot use. Burned my skin something awful. Had to PIF it.

173 23,535
 06-30-2013, 05:02 PM
  • VTMAX
  • Banned
  • Woodstock, Vermont
User Info
Jack, the Nancy Boy is great and your really going to love the Hydrolast Aftershave Conditioner. I find it works best applied with a slightly wet face. A little goes a long way. Quality product.

42 1,041
 06-30-2013, 10:52 PM
User Info
I'm extremely fond of their Replenishing Cream and Replenishing Aftershave Gel, both of which smell like fresh cut cucumbers. I just wish they didn't use phenoxyethanol as a preservative!

5 407
 07-02-2013, 03:48 AM
  • Teddyboy
  • Guilty, with an explanation
  • NYC
User Info
Probably one of the two top creams I have ever tried. The other being Simpsons Luxury Cream. I like the scent of NancyBoy, either the Signature or the Replenishing, but the performance is a clear standout. That being said, I am now pretty much a soap guy.

1 744
 07-02-2013, 07:04 AM
User Info
I mostly use soaps and I'm trying to keep only one cream at a time my nook. You guys are not helping!

15 762
 07-02-2013, 09:10 AM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
I agree with guildx500.

Everytime I come on line I want to buy another product.

What is wrong with me?

1 819
 07-02-2013, 07:44 PM
User Info
I really like the signature cream. It provides a dense and creamy yet slick lather with ease. The scent is very pleasant to me as well.

63 2,128
 07-05-2013, 05:33 PM
  • sgtd
  • Emerald Coast
User Info
The signature cream, paired with the cooling AS gel is phenomenal. I've heard the cream can go bad but it usually doesn't last that long for me. It's a top performer.

2 26
 07-06-2013, 03:34 AM
User Info
(07-02-2013, 07:04 AM)guildx500 Wrote: I mostly use soaps and I'm trying to keep only one cream at a time my nook. You guys are not helping!

I have 20+ soaps that I rotate thru, and one cream, Nancy Boy Signature cream. I have repurchased their cream a couple times now and can't imagine being without it. It does like a bit more water than some other brands.

6 230