07-04-2013, 05:23 PM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Do any blades still come in the old type dispensers? Like the ones that used to come with the Fat Boys? And if so, are they any good?

5 2,006
 07-05-2013, 08:17 AM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
Wilkinson Sword 10 pack sold in Walmart are in a dispenser and Personna 10 pack re-branded in Walgreens & CVS, etc are in a dispenser. That might be the only DE blades left that come in a metal dispenser. Feather Hi stainless come individually wrapped in a
plastic dispenser but not sure if that is what you are looking for.

100 12,442
 07-10-2013, 07:35 AM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
Wilkinson and Personna - The Blades are OK. But YMMV and there are probably better blades out there.

The problem is that they are usually more expensive per blade that what you would pay for them if you bought 100 at one time.

I think they run 2.97 per 10 pack or about 30 cents per blade. I sometimes buy the Wilkinson when they are on sale.

Otherwise buy a sample pack on-line, find a blade you like for your razor and buy them by the 100s.

1 819
 07-10-2013, 08:13 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Thanks Grumpy. The problem I have with buying blades by the hundred is I don't want to be committed to one blade for that long.
I'm a free bird baby, lone wolf. Don't cage me in, fence me in, tie me down...yada,yada,yada.....I used to say things like that to my wife when we first met, she told me I was mistaken.

5 2,006