07-08-2013, 09:52 AM
User Info
Hi lads,Geordie Sam here,just ordered a 300 ml bottle of Tabac Cologne,(just over 17 quid,about 24 bucks) I think this is REAL MAN STUFF, I know it's fairly long in the tooth, but hey so am I.
I can't stand all this sweet "new man" rubbish that the design houses peddle, give me the "old fart" smell (oops I better explain that) "traditional more mature fragrance" every time.
The reason it has lasted says it all,quality first and foremost,at a great price,this is like NO OTHER fragrance out there,it turns heads,and the other great thing about it is it's still fairly rare.
If you have not tried this,AND your a HE-MAN (like meWink) give it a go.

Sam. (come on Johnny,let's hear it, for Tabac)
ps I have just been reading 3 reviews I posted years ago on the "perfume emporium" site about Tabac, 1 as "flywheel,shyster and flywheel" the other 2 as "Keith Moon". I have been a fan of this stuff for years.

0 79
 07-08-2013, 10:01 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
My friend, I use TABAC shaving soap, after shave, after shave balm, and their shampoo.

So you better go stock up on some more fine TABAC products if you're going to keep up with me. Biggrin

173 23,540
 07-08-2013, 11:06 AM
User Info
(07-08-2013, 10:01 AM)Johnny Wrote: My friend, I use TABAC shaving soap, after shave, after shave balm, and their shampoo.

So you better go stock up on some more fine TABAC products if you're going to keep up with me. Biggrin
I'm sure your my DAD.

Sam.

0 79
 07-09-2013, 04:26 PM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
Geordie - You can always try

1/2 Cup of Apple Cider Vinegar with
1/4 Cup Vodka with
2 table spoons of Glycerin and
... a few drops of an essential oil and make your own.

Won't Smell as Nice but, you can really be "Ole Fashion" then.

1 819