07-11-2013, 02:21 PM
  • Blue line
  • East Central Alabama
User Info
I sure wish CADET and Parker would sell their razor handles and heads separately. Cadet has such a glorious variety of handles. I think more folks would buy a handle versus buying a whole new razor. What do y'all think?

2 334
 07-11-2013, 03:30 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
(07-11-2013, 02:21 PM)Blue line Wrote: I sure wish CADET and Parker would sell their razor handles and heads separately. Cadet has such a glorious variety of handles. I think more folks would buy a handle versus buying a whole new razor. What do y'all think?

There complete razors are cheap enough. If they just sold heads and handles separately they would go out of business pretty quickly. It seems only the small artisan stainless steel makers are doing this but their operation is tiny by comparison.

100 12,440
 07-11-2013, 04:37 PM
  • Harvey
  • North Hills CA
User Info
just buy a Parker razor for the handle and a Cadet for the head and swap them out.....although some of the new Parkers have new style heads (I have 2 and they are really nice)

6 1,913
 07-11-2013, 08:51 PM
User Info
The Cadets are so cheap, and shave so well, you might just pick up a few so you can mix and match their heads and handles to other heads and handles.

Fair warning though: while the Cadet TP-01 handle will fit on my Merkur heads*, the Merkur handles wont fit on my Cadet OC head.

*) Which I just tried, and I suspect a cadet / bakelite slant hybrid might be in use next week...

3 3,564