Thanks,

Lee

0 38
 07-18-2013, 07:43 AM
  • daccpa
  • Weber fanboy
  • Middle Tennessee
User Info
Hey Lee, when you get a chance could you expound on the differences and/or similarities between these new versions and the regular versions of the Speick products.

I assume it's mostly in the scent area, is this correct? If so, is this newer version leaning toward the so called "fresh" and more modern scent which seems to be the trend these days?

I love the original Speick aftershave and shave cream but always interested in new scents, however I personally am not a fan of the modern trend of the modern "fresh" scents. Too much like Axe to me.

18 281
 07-18-2013, 07:48 AM
User Info
(07-18-2013, 07:43 AM)daccpa Wrote: Hey Lee, when you get a chance could you expound on the differences and/or similarities between these new versions and the regular versions of the Speick products.

I assume it's mostly in the scent area, is this correct? If so, is this newer version leaning toward the so called "fresh" and more modern scent which seems to be the trend these days?

I love the original Speick aftershave and shave cream but always interested in new scents, however I personally am not a fan of the modern trend of the modern "fresh" scents. Too much like Axe to me.

0 38
 07-18-2013, 07:52 AM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
That's great news.

1 3,507
 07-18-2013, 08:05 AM
User Info
The Active Shaving Cream says on the box that it is "Naturally Creamy Foam". I had just gotten it in, so I have not had a chance to use it. Both products have the same, new fragrance which is bright and has notes of citrus. There is a distant hint of Lavender too when the After Shave settles in. It is in no way related to an Axe or a "cheap" body spray. I really like the scent, because it is very different from the original Speick scent.
I very much approve of this new scent!!

Lee

0 38
 07-18-2013, 09:21 AM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
That's good news. One of the products I'd like to add to the sample shop eventually.

45 3,955
 07-18-2013, 01:54 PM
  • Macko
  • Virginia
User Info
It's hard to improve on perfection...

17 544
 07-18-2013, 05:15 PM
  • daccpa
  • Weber fanboy
  • Middle Tennessee
User Info
That is what I was hoping to hear. I might have to try this now. Thanks Lee

18 281
 07-18-2013, 06:16 PM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
That is very nice to know. I really do not want to try another oderless cream or soap.

1 819