07-30-2013, 04:29 PM
User Info
With all the turmoil/trouble going on in Egypt, do you think that it may be hard to get shaving supplies from there in the near future?

I like Lord Emo Fresh SC and Asco blades and need to know if I should stock up now or what.

Thanks in advance and enjoy those shaves

4 952
 07-30-2013, 06:49 PM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
Good question my Louisiana shave brother. I would be a bit concerned about ordering from there. Just IMHO... I wouldn't even know where to order something from Egypt anyway... I've seen Asco blades on either ebay or Amazon though. Can't remember which. I would stock up if you find a supply that's already out of there.

5 1,151
 07-30-2013, 07:13 PM
User Info
All of the Lord blades are manufactured in Egypt (Asco, Shark, Lord, Crown, Racer, etc.). The blades and razors are fairly well stocked by vendors, so I would imagine that we will be OK for a while, but if the situation continues on for too long then the prices might start to rise.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

6 327
 07-30-2013, 07:52 PM
User Info
If you think there will be a shavpocalypse of Egyptian gear then stock up. It won't go bad right? As long as you'll use it you've lost nothing and if there are price increases or no availability you have what you need. If everything keeps chugging along blissfully, you still have what you need. It's a no brainer IMO. Stock up and no matter what happens you're good.

It's like preparing for a disaster. By being prepared and self sufficient you don't compete for scarce resources that others with less foresight will be competing for.

32 6,308