07-31-2013, 08:23 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
I've got way too many razors collecting dust, so here's my effort to at least thin the herd a bit. This first wave is primarily straight razors and a lone DE. All prices include shipping CONUS. Contact me for shipping abroad. My picture taking and loading skills are horrible, so if you would like to see more or different pics, PM me and I'll try and get you less crappy pics.
[Image: oE2xB3D.jpg]

Filarmonica Doble Temple, 13
I bought this razor as NOS, had it professionally honed and shave with it 6 times. It shaves as well as you've read about. Size 13 is officially listed as 6/8, but measured 13/16 in my calipers. $240
[Image: dJ6rZP9.jpg]
[Image: WvBXtFM.jpg]

TR Cadman & Sons, Bengall 6/8 **SOLD**
This is a great Sheffield razor that shaves extremely well but doesn't get the press that W&B gets. It's in great condition. $70 **SOLD**

CT Bingham Fenney, Tally Ho, 13/16
This Sheffield razor is one beefy dude. I would describe its grind as near wedge, and it is a whisker buster. I bought it with the scales you see, which are camel bone. There is some hone wear along the spine, but is in good condition. $90
[Image: AhhTJBF.jpg]

Gilbert Brothers, 6/8
Another beefy Sheffield razor, also a near wedge (I was in a big Sheffield-wedge infatuation period). I bought this with the scales already done, and I believe they're giraffe bone. Razor I in great condition with minimal hone wear. $100
[Image: hjGiQr5.jpg]

Hart Steel, 7/8 **SOLD**
This is one of Hart Steel's "one of a kind" sold through Classic Shaving. It has deer prints etched along the spine with maple scales. It has never been shaved with and comes with all factory box, tool, oil and deerskin sheath. My crappy pic does not do this justice and is priced much less than what I paid Classic Shaving for it. $285 **SOLD**

Good Fella OC
BNIB, unused. I bought 2 of these, and I'm selling the backup. These are no longer available in this finish. The shave is very mild, and the heads look great with custom handles. The price is what I paid for it from a British vendor. $110
[Image: CiBjrQ9.jpg]
[Image: MMlDBgO.jpg][Image: Auz5YCp.jpg]

27 860
 07-31-2013, 08:30 PM
User Info
H*** S***
:-X
GLWTS
Amazing razors!

37 403
 07-31-2013, 08:56 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Thanks amigo. I appreciate it.

27 860
 08-01-2013, 06:55 AM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
I agree Amazing Razors.

I like the Hart Razor.

I am going to have to think about it.

1 819
 08-01-2013, 10:28 AM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Bengall is sold pending funds.

27 860
 08-03-2013, 02:34 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Hart Steel is sold. The Fili, Gilbert Bros. and Tally Ho are still available. So is the Goodfella OC.

27 860