08-04-2013, 02:17 PM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Now, I'm going to share something with you guys because it's the kind of thing you tell your friends only. When I can't sleep at night because of the discomfort my disability can cause I take a sleeping pill. Well last night I guess I was back up after taking one because I ended up bidding on and winning a Simpson's Chubby 2 in Best. And apparently I'm high bidder on one in Super, results to be announced soon. Now I've told my best friend, my brother, and youse guys. Mum's the word around my old lady. Here's where I get to practice my embezzling skills.

6 2,006
 08-04-2013, 02:35 PM
User Info
I'm sorry to hear about the discomfort of your disability, but I'm sure that your new brushes will offer some solace and enjoyment, even if your SO discovers your nefarious schemes!Biggrin

0 386
 08-04-2013, 04:24 PM
User Info
(08-04-2013, 02:17 PM)Mouser Wrote: Now, I'm going to share something with you guys because it's the kind of thing you tell your friends only. When I can't sleep at night because of the discomfort my disability can cause I take a sleeping pill. Well last night I guess I was back up after taking one because I ended up bidding on and winning a Simpson's Chubby 2 in Best. And apparently I'm high bidder on one in Super, results to be announced soon. Now I've told my best friend, my brother, and youse guys. Mum's the word around my old lady. Here's where I get to practice my embezzling skills.

Ah, good fortune with both the brush and the creative financing! Biggrin

1 2,827
 08-04-2013, 08:18 PM
User Info
Good luck with the disability and the new brush(es)! You are going to love those Chubbys! Biggrin

75 20,883
 08-05-2013, 03:40 AM
  • Mouser
  • Forest City, Florida U.S.A.
User Info
Look for a brush sale from me once my boys get home and show me how to take and post pics. Mostly entry level ones but I need to recoup some scratch. This'll be harder than selling my children. My brushes have never disobeyed me and I'll never have to get them out of trouble at 3 a.m.

6 2,006