08-06-2013, 05:33 AM
User Info
I recently won a contest for a bunch of grooming products. Since I won't use them all (I don't rock the handlebar) I figured I'd share the love and PIF them out.

Up for offer are a container of HowToGrowAMoustache.com mustache wax, and a tube of Petal Pusher Fancies Wicked Cookie Duster Moustache Wax Remover & Conditioner

[Image: 5we59w.jpg]

[Image: 3344rop.jpg]

First to post their interest gets it!

10 2,062
 08-06-2013, 09:36 AM
User Info
i'm interested! my mustache is getting a little long, maybe I'll go the handlebar route!!

2 234
 08-06-2013, 09:57 AM
User Info
Alrighty then, it's yours. PIF's closed now, nothing to see here folks. Cool

10 2,062
 08-21-2013, 05:26 PM
User Info
So I received the mustache wax and the wax remover super quick- thanks John! I'll be leaving you some good feedback in just a few mins. I've had a couple of weeks to mess around with the mustache wax and here's my thoughts.

The Mustache Wax smells incredible! It is bay rum scented and isn't overpowering (which is a good thing since it will be hanging out right under your nose). I did a little online research, and apparently howtogrowamustache.com wax is pretty highly regarded- all natural, etc. As is the Petal Pusher Fancies Wicked Cookie Duster Moustache Wax Remover & Conditioner.

However, I have to admit that although I really wanted to like it and was looking forward to rocking the handlebar mustache, at the end of the day I think it is just too much work for me. I'm a pretty lazy guy, and I'm ALWAYS running late in the morning. So it's really not a good idea for me to add to my morning ritual. The wax needs to warmed under a hair dryer, then carefully worked into the 'stach, then thorough combed, and then twisted/shaped. This was a lengthy process for me. Maybe my 'stach isn't long enough or trained enough, but it just added too much time to my morning routine. The wax remover/conditioner is also very good, but again- I hate adding another ritual to perform before bedtime. 9 times out of 10 I fall asleep on the couch until my wife yells at me for snoring and then I shuffle off to bed half asleep.

But, big thanks to John for the the PIF! It was mighty generous of you, mate!! I will make sure to re-PIF it very soon.

2 234
 08-21-2013, 05:36 PM
User Info
My pleasure, Dan!

10 2,062
 09-01-2013, 06:31 AM
User Info
Ejaggerman contacted me directly and explained that he is a fellow mustachioed man and would like to try the mustache wax. He said he has always been interested but never pulled the trigger. So I will PIF this to him, just as John so generously did for me!

2 234
 09-03-2013, 05:55 PM
User Info
Thanks El Mustango, I just replied in a pm. I've been awol with work, can't wait to wax the stash! EJaggerman

0 761