08-08-2013, 06:10 AM
#1
User Info
Hey all.
Not sure if this has been posted in the forum yet. I've done a quick search and haven't found anything concerning this new news article. And if I put this in the wrong section, please excuse me but I thought it fitting this section of the forum.
Here is a news article from The Telegraph...Have a read. What's your thoughts....???

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/country...warns.html

[Image: badger_2629005b.jpg]

Fab

0 33
Reply
 08-08-2013, 06:44 AM
#2
User Info
I wonder what solutions those who are against it have proposed.

I say go for it and if there's some limited edition brushes that come out of it, so much the better.

0 836
Reply
 08-08-2013, 06:51 AM
#3
User Info
 08-08-2013, 07:04 AM
#4
  • Rufus
  • Senior Member
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
This is a highly emotive issue, similar to hunting wolves, but I am pro-badger (and pro-wolf). In one of the articles it states that the cull will reduce the incidence of bovine TB by16%, which is not insignificant, but begs the question of what causes the other 84% and what, if anything, is being done to address it. I don't know the strength of the farming lobby in the UK, but culling as opposed to vaccinating strikes me as a quick, short term answer.

5 760
Reply
 08-08-2013, 08:24 AM
#5
User Info
(08-08-2013, 06:51 AM)Simpson1919 Wrote: http://shavenook.com/thread-badger-culli...uk-brushes

I thought I had read somewhere about this before but didn't remember from where. It may have been brought to my attention here on the forums or an article elsewhere. I do read a lot from many,many sources and quite often stories and news articles cross and I forget where i had read or seen previously.
Thank you kindly for pointing this link out. Like I mentioned, I made a search but not a vigorous one.

Fab

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

0 33
Reply
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)