08-09-2013, 07:10 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen, this is the Ralf Aust 6/8 Spanish point. It's a handsome razor and a superb shaver. It's shave ready. The Ralf Aust razor is one of the new quality razors coming out of Germany. These razors take a good edge and are fine shavers. This one has the proper heft and fine balance. The scales are in plastic and substantial. The razor is in perfect condition, with tight pins and a blade that closes center. I am selling this, as I will be others in the coming months, to stock funds to publish two books by January or February. One is a novel and the other a book of essays and short stories. The price for the Ralf Aust is $125 U.S. shipped. Overseas is a wee bit extra. Paypal is fine. Oh, I forgot to mention. Your first honing is free. Just cover the return shipping. Thanks.
[Image: uSDckFF.jpg]
[Image: F5CK5kK.jpg]
[Image: nxK5lJe.jpg]
[Image: 80T4dLj.jpg]

132 2,614
 08-09-2013, 07:48 AM
  • A28
User Info
Excuse me while I go drool in the corner Babeando

3 316
 08-09-2013, 07:56 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
A28,
Yes, it's a gorgeous razor and a fabulous shaver. The price is lovely, too. I don't blame you for drooling. Oh, by the way, the candy is included in the price.
Stay well.

132 2,614
 08-09-2013, 08:20 AM
User Info
I hear good things from reliable informers about these razors.

Tell us about these books. I have a rule that I always buy books from people I know (I feel as if I know you Obie) so make sure to let us know when they're published.

5 298
 08-09-2013, 08:56 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(08-09-2013, 08:20 AM)oakeshott Wrote: I hear good things from reliable informers about these razors.

Tell us about these books. I have a rule that I always buy books from people I know (I feel as if I know you Obie) so make sure to let us know when they're published.
Hello oakeshott:
Thanks for your note. I have two books already published. You can see them on my website: obieyadgar.com
Will's Music is a gentle and sentimental love story set in the world of radio and dance and set in San Francisco, where I lived years ago.
Obie's Opus is a collection of amusing little stories and anecdotes from the world of classical music and the great composers. I was a classical music radio announcer, music director and interviewer for some 30 years and would often tell these stories on my programs. Eventually I put in a book, with some added biographical material. I think both books are available from my publisher, Authorhouse, or you can get them through Barnes and Noble or Amazon.
Currently I am working on a second novel and a book of essays and short stories, expecting to complete both by the first of the year.
Stay well.

132 2,614
 08-09-2013, 10:54 AM
User Info
A lovely looking modern razor Obie, If I were looking for a modern razor I would jump at this one, everything about the razor looks wise are my taste for sure, I can't see this hanging around for long.

Jamie

5 1,810
 08-09-2013, 11:09 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(08-09-2013, 10:54 AM)Jamie Mahoney Wrote: A lovely looking modern razor Obie, If I were looking for a modern razor I would jump at this one, everything about the razor looks wise are my taste for sure, I can't see this hanging around for long.

Jamie
Thanks, Jamie. Yes, it's a beautiful razor. Alas, as I noted in my ad, I will be selling a number of high end razors to stock up the money for the publication of my books the first of the year.
Stay well.

132 2,614
 08-09-2013, 03:29 PM
User Info
Just bought your Obie's Opus.

5 298
 08-09-2013, 03:44 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(08-09-2013, 03:29 PM)oakeshott Wrote: Just bought your Obie's Opus.
Ah, bless your heart, my friend. Thank you. I hope you enjoy the read. It's a fun book.
Stay well.
Obie

132 2,614
 08-10-2013, 02:55 AM
  • Macko
  • Virginia
User Info
Can't believe this is still here, at that price it would have lasted about 30 seconds over at SRP or B&B.

17 544