08-11-2013, 06:20 AM
User Info
Hello Nookers
Going to attempt to sell some items that do not get much use...
First up is a beautiful Seiko 007Automatic. This isn't an ordinary 007 as it has been "modded" for me by Yobokies(seikoboy backwards). Yobokies is very well known in the Seiko/Mod world for doing extremely wonderful mods(modifications). The modifications done to this watch is as follows:
-replaced the stock black second hand to orange to match the "diver's 200m" copy.
-replaced the stock back with a clear back so you can see inside of watch
-replaced the stock plastic strap with a steel oyster band.
Watch comes with original plastic strap as well as extra links for the oyster.
ASKING $175 Shipped SOLD

Please note first two pics are actally my watch before it was shipped to me

[img][Image: IMG_6368.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: IMG_6369.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: photo52.jpg][/img]

[img][Image: photo48.jpg][/img]

Next up is AOS gift card that my wife bought me a few months ago. The card is for $55. Not positive if this sale is permitted- Mods PM me and I will remove if not
Now ASKING $40

[img][Image: photo53.jpg][/img]

Finally, a brand new never used black IPAD 2,3,4 Dodo case. From the website:
Designed to protect your iPad and preserve the craft of bookbinding, our Classic DODOcase gives your digital device the timeless look of a traditional book while providing the ultimate security and protection. Features include a black exterior made out of Moroccan cloth, an eco-friendly bamboo tray and a choice of four interior colors including Red, Sky Blue, Charcoal and Green for an added pop of color inside. A true classic inspired by the artist journals of years gone by, each case is made by hand in San Francisco using traditional bookbinding techniques.
ASKING $50 Shipped

[img][Image: photo55.jpg][/img]

Please PM with questions.

9 333
 08-15-2013, 03:56 AM
User Info
Watch is sold. Price reduction on AOS.

9 333