08-13-2013, 02:17 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
Feather stopped making this razor some years ago for whatever reason. This is one of the great tech type razors you will ever find. More aggressive then a Gillette Tech and EJ head this razor can shave & very smooth. Razor has the Feather logo on the top and bottom plates. I would consider this razor in pristine condition. It comes with razor,original case,2 Feather blades and box. Asking $44 USA delivery only.

SOLD

Attached Files Image(s)

100 12,437
 08-13-2013, 02:29 PM
  • Fab
  • New York, NY
User Info
Hi,

I'm interested, but can't send PM.

Thanks,

Fabiano

10 486
 08-13-2013, 02:35 PM
User Info
This is a very cool looking razor and case. I wonder if Feather dropped this version to start making a SS version of it since it looks so similar to the AS-D1 and D2.

2 102
 08-13-2013, 02:55 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
(08-13-2013, 02:29 PM)Fab Wrote: Hi,

I'm interested, but can't send PM.

Thanks,

Fabiano

Sorry I did fix my PMs and its now working. Will respond shortly.

100 12,437
 08-13-2013, 02:58 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
To answer the questions above, Feather still makes something they call the Feather Portable, but it pales in comparison to the one being offered here. The newer version is 1.5mm longer in the handle. The handle feels like Pot Metal and is very light while this one has some heft to it.

The cased one pictured above, if like mine, shaves very nicely, IMO while the newer one on the Green blister card is too mild in comparison. They also have a black blister pack version that they sell in Argentina which does not compare either.

I bought my original Feather Portable from an Amazon seller a couple years ago and paid about double what Jerry is asking. Plus I had to pay for shipping from Japan.

I like mine and shave with it all the time...It's quasi aggressive, but not unwieldy if that makes sense. I find it to be quite a nice shaver with the right blade, I use the Personna Medical.

Someone should grab this one up...it's a great razor at a great price.

68 1,416