08-28-2013, 08:31 AM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
I have been using the Captain's Choice artisan soap for a few weeks now and I felt compelled to say a few words about them.

These have to be among the best artisan soaps I have ever tried. The scents are really nice without being overbearing, it lathers up quickly and easily and rinses off cleanly. I find the skin care properties to be excellent. My skin feels very clean afterwards with no oily feeling whatsoever and yet totally moisturized, never dried out.

I really think it has helped my skin tone and complexion after using it for a few weeks.

An added bonus is that it seems to last a really long time. Really well made soap and all natural. Honestly, I would have no hesitation in recommending this soap to anyone and would urge anyone looking for a quality well made artisan soap to give it a try. You may just find one of your favorite facial soaps. I know I did. Biggrin

14 870
 08-28-2013, 09:14 AM
User Info
Attila, great to hear. You should add this to the Review section.
Is this shaving soap or regular hand soap?Smile

75 20,883
 08-28-2013, 09:32 AM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
Has to be the Shaving Soap as it Lathers Up Quickly.

1 819
 08-28-2013, 09:51 AM
User Info
(08-28-2013, 09:32 AM)Grumpy Wrote: Has to be the Shaving Soap as it Lathers Up Quickly.

* Oops! Didn't even see that! Biggrin

75 20,883
 08-28-2013, 10:19 AM
  • Attila
  • The Hungarian Blade
  • Vancouver, Canada
User Info
No no, this is regular soap! But I use it as a facial bar, it is that good. Of course you can use it on your hands as well though.

Thanks for the suggestion Celestino! Erm...where exactly is the reviews section? I took a look but can't find it...sorry if this is a dumb question!

14 870