08-31-2013, 05:09 PM
  • GMofmiami
  • Miami, Fl & Central America
User Info
All items have been SOLD...thank you NOOK.

LABOR DAY SALE- Buy the Shavemac and receive the Tabula Rasa listed below for FREE!. PRICE HAS NOW BEEN REDUCED TO $135
Hello Gents,

Time to clear the den of items I'm not using.
All items described and pictured below are priced including CONUS shipping, Paypal payments only please. NOTE...THE RAZORS PICTURED HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Please feel free to PM for any questions you may have...Thank you for looking.

Custom Shavemac-$145..REDUCED TO $135 ..Bernd made this brush for me about 4 months ago and it is a beauty! I chose their 167 handle style and had him inlay the faux wood band in the middle. The brush is stuffed with D01 3 Band and has a knot of 25mm and a loft of 48mm....It truly is a face latherers dream brush and it has great backbone, but with super soft tips and wonderful flow through. Only selling it as I'm using my other brushes more and it's a shame to have this one sit....Has not shed one single hair...I paid $195 for this beauty...yours at a wonderful $$$. Back of the brush has GLM ROBUSTO 25X48 engraved...additional pic below.

Tabula Rasa Tangerine Vetiver- $18 I am enjoying my TR PATCHOULI more so than this one therefore I'm letting this one go. It's about 70% full....the pics are a bit deceiving as the product after time settles in the container. I do have another pic from the side which reflects the estimated volume if needed.

Gillette Red Tip D4 - $18 Wonderful, efficient razor....perfect working condition, missing some paint at bottom of know but otherwise intact. SOLD

Parker 99R-$20 A true heavyweight but a terrific and efficient razor...One of my first DE's and had forgotten I even had this one. SOLD

[Image: ZvG8PFF.jpg][Image: HxEIEJ7.jpg][Image: ZoDveFk.jpg][Image: but43Nm.jpg]

45 708
 08-31-2013, 05:29 PM
User Info
first "Papa Smurf", now the "Robusto". Huh

nice offerings and a nice looking Shavemac.

8 2,718
 08-31-2013, 05:42 PM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
(08-31-2013, 05:29 PM)Bruce Wrote: first "Papa Smurf", now the "Robusto". Huh

nice offerings and a nice looking Shavemac.

Indeed Bruce....sad, but true....Shavemacs are wonderful brushes and really enjoy their D01 3-Band but I'm using my Simpson 2-Bands and Manchurians more. It's a shame to just have this wonderful brush collecting dust.

45 708
 09-01-2013, 05:52 AM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
Updated post....Labor Day Sale....Buy the Shavemac listed above and receive the Tabula Rasa listed above for FREE!... One heck of a deal gents.....thank you for looking.

45 708
 09-02-2013, 07:09 AM
  • GMofmiami
User Info
Price reduction on brush/TR deal....now $135....can't beat that price for 2 wonderful items. Thank to for looking....Enjoy your Labor Day.

45 708
 09-02-2013, 04:44 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Archived

91 17,835
 05-01-2014, 11:09 AM
  • okok
  • Still smiling
  • Indianapolis
User Info
Hi Greg,

I saw one of your posts, and thought I'd write to tell you how much I'm enjoying the Shavemac brush you sold me last fall. It took me a while to figure out how to use it well, especially since I had previously only bowl lathered, but now I'm using it to face lather like a champ. Also, when I'm rushed I grab it and whip up the quickest shave available in my (pretty limited) den.

Thanks again.

Gary Myers, Carmel, IN ( okok)

(09-02-2013, 04:44 PM)ben74 Wrote: Archived

29 326