09-08-2013, 09:32 PM
User Info
I was thinking about ordering a couple of TFS hard soaps at the BullGoose store, Zagara/Gelsomino and Tabacco Verde Intenso. Is there any real difference performance-wise between the variants other than the scent? I am out of shelf space and have a lot of other soaps on my list as well.

Also, has anyone used the Lime & Spice hard soap? Is the smell good ol' industrial or sweet or what?

Thanks

0 54
 09-09-2013, 11:26 AM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
I tried the Bergamotto Neroli in both Cream and Hard soap and ended up PIFing the Hard Soap as it was basically the same as the cream except harder. The weight was the same for both, and really only wanted one of the Bergamotto Neroli in my den. I thought it behaved very much like the Tobacco scented soap.

They are superb, tho, so they should be on everyone's list of soaps/creams to try!

68 1,417
 09-09-2013, 01:10 PM
User Info
I've been planning to ask: could someone translate the exotic Italian names to plain English?

6 808
 09-09-2013, 03:41 PM
User Info
I can't directly answer your question but I can tell you that I find the Tobacco Verde fantastic.

15 762
 09-09-2013, 08:16 PM
User Info
I believe I have some TFS croaps from the Razorock line. Good product indeed. I'm turning exclusively to hard soaps because ever since my Cella went bad, I have lost confidence in croaps. I think I'll start with the Tabacco Verde Intenso.

Is the Tabacco Verde fragrance too much like Tabac? I own the Tabac soap and cream already so wouldn't want to stack up on that scent.

0 54
 09-09-2013, 11:38 PM
User Info
I have used a sample of the Tobacco Verde ("Green Tobacco") and find it a bit similar to Tabac. Enough to bother me, though they're distinguishable.

I very much like the Zagara & Gelsomino hard soap ("Orange Blossom and Jasmine").

I can't really say anything about the comparitive performance of one scent vs. another, but if I were to bet, I'd bet they were all the same. I think the performance of the hard soap I have tried is pretty spectacular. Very easy to lather, slick and cushiony for days.

7 315
 09-10-2013, 12:34 AM
  • max1ci6
  • Sirolo AN, Italy
User Info
(09-09-2013, 01:10 PM)Galhatz Wrote: I've been planning to ask: could someone translate the exotic Italian names to plain English?

Maybe this helps Smile
TFS

0 882
 09-10-2013, 06:40 AM
  • Grumpy
  • DisneyLand
User Info
Thanks for the translation.

And thanks for the info on these soaps.

1 819
 09-10-2013, 07:41 AM
User Info
(09-09-2013, 11:38 PM)wagstaff Wrote: I have used a sample of the Tobacco Verde ("Green Tobacco") and find it a bit similar to Tabac. Enough to bother me, though they're distinguishable.

I very much like the Zagara & Gelsomino hard soap ("Orange Blossom and Jasmine").

I can't really say anything about the comparitive performance of one scent vs. another, but if I were to bet, I'd bet they were all the same. I think the performance of the hard soap I have tried is pretty spectacular. Very easy to lather, slick and cushiony for days.

Thanks for the helpful info. I was actually leaning more towards Zagara & Gelsomino myself.

0 54