09-11-2013, 03:12 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
Holy Smokes Batman! I just opened a bottle of Parker Indigo ink that was not rightly cleaned and without a safe cap insert and got a good sized drop of ink all over my desk and hands!

Crikey...what a mess! Why do some manufacturers not put in the cap insert? Gahhh! It's everywhere!

LOL on me I supposeShy

95 1,793
 09-11-2013, 03:58 PM
  • freddy
  • Banned
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
It saves the company money? Rolleyes

2 5,000
 09-12-2013, 11:20 AM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
(09-11-2013, 03:58 PM)freddy Wrote: It saves the company money? Rolleyes

It was actually very funny looking back on it...that one drop assimilated my whole hand in about 2.3 seconds, and like a dork I "tried" to wipe it off on my desk blotter, which just left a giant handprint on it along with a flinging "splash" on my leather bound blotter cover...I felt like "the THING" was eating me...ink is very inky...how do you guys deal with it?

Thank the good graces that my wife was smart enough to buy a jar of goof-off when I bought these pens...It all came off likety-split! And i just tore off the first page of my blotter that I blotted my hand on...LOL

I wished now that I had taken some pictures, although at the time it didn't seem like such a good idea...LOL

Well...I finally got to write in my Journal, and made myself laugh hysterically when I wrote the story down... What a MAROON!!!...Hahaha

95 1,793
 09-12-2013, 02:00 PM
  • freddy
  • Banned
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
When it comes to fountain pens, I think we all do something like that at least once. Winky

2 5,000