09-18-2013, 05:23 AM
User Info
Greetings gents,

I have a pair of brushes I simply don't use. Shipping for CONUS via USPS is included in the prices. I'll consider shipping international, but we'll have to work the arrangement out.

First up is a Semogue Owners Club. I'm the second owner, which means it is well broken in. Great brush, just a bit bigger than what I like nowadays. I'm now asking PIFD AWAY ($30 originally).

Second up is a Muhle Silvertip Fibre prototype. It is special because the knot is about 25mm, but in a fan shape. It has incredibly soft tips and the expected springy backbone you get with the new synthetics. I like the brush a lot and am sad to part with it, but again, just a bit bigger than what I like now. My loss is your gain. Because it is so unique, I'm now asking $75 ($100 then reduced to 95 originally).

[Image: bmzF3k5.jpg]

[Image: uDeg0r2.jpg]

Responses may be a bit slow, as I'm leaving for work and anticipate a rather busy day.

Thanks.

2 87
 09-18-2013, 11:31 AM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
I have the same Muhle prototype.Of all the Muhle synthetic brushes , its my fav , with the new 25 mm v 2.0.Good price and great brush.

86 7,124
 09-18-2013, 07:14 PM
User Info
Thanks for the input Teiste! The Muhle really is a fantastic brush, and if some more interest isn't generated soon, I may just withdraw it. I don't know if they're planning on releasing the fan shape any time soon, but regardless I personally view it as a nice collectors item if nothing else.

If anyone feels my prices are out of line or too high, please do mention it. Not trying to rake people over the coals here, just want to clear some space for more stuff.

2 87
 12-06-2013, 01:44 PM
User Info
I'm not sure if I'm able to bump this, so if I'm performing a no-no, please go easy on me, mods.

Only the Muhle Synthetic prototype is still available, but I'd love to help someone have a wonderful Christmas by moving it.

2 87
 12-16-2013, 08:01 PM
User Info
I am now reducing the price of the synthetic to $75.

2 87
 12-16-2013, 10:02 PM
User Info
Synthetic has been traded. Thanks all.

2 87