09-22-2013, 09:27 AM
User Info
Has anyone used this product before, I've just ordered some on a whim and would like to know what to expect. Thanks in advance.

0 199
 09-23-2013, 06:20 AM
  • jshnks
  • Space Coast, FL.
User Info
I've never tried it, however I have heard that its decent, and at the price point I don't see how you could go wrong with picking up a bottle and trying it out! If I lived across the pond, I'd offer to buy it off you if you didn't like it. I love fern frags.

5 123
 09-24-2013, 01:59 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
I had a very small sample of it from The Perfumed Court and if it is the same fragrance it is a nice Fougere. To my nose it had a hint of Licorice or Star Anise with a light Balsamic to it. My wife couldn't stand it, but several of my co-workers complimented me on it. I prefer the Trumper's version a little better as it has less earth and more grass and is exactly what an English woodland should smell like after a light rain...

I hope it works out for you! Do tell us what you think when it arrives.

Matt

68 1,416
 09-25-2013, 04:30 AM
User Info
Thank you for the replies gentlemen, it should be here in next couple of days. I will let you know my opinion on it, although to be honest because of allergies my nose is next to useless Euro

0 199