09-24-2013, 05:48 PM
User Info
GOOD EVENING GENTS...I HAVE SOME CLEARING TO DO AS I NEED TO FREE UP SOME FUNDS FOR OTHER, PERSONAL EXPENDITURES ... HERE GOES:

1) Art of Shaving Tallow Refills - Made in Italy

I HAD RAN ACROSS A LARGE SUPPLY OF ART OF SHAVING, MADE IN ITALY (MADE BY VALOBRA, SAME AS CZECH AND SPEAKE) REFILLS AND THOUGHT I WOULD HOLD THEM AND SELL OVER THE YEARS....WELL, I NEED THE MONEY BACK AND I AM NOT LOOKING TO MAKE ANY HUGE MARGINS...JUST WANT TO PASS THEM ALONG AT MY COST (RETAIL OF $30.00+ SALES TAX + PAYPAL FEES + SHIPPING COSTS)

HERE IS WHAT I HAVE FOR YOUR CHOOSING:

ART OF SHAVING REFILL - LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL - TOTAL AVAILABLE - 47 REFILL PUCKS (down to 36 pucks)
ALL GONE on Lemon too
SOLD OUT -- ART OF SHAVING REFILL - LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL - TOTAL AVAILABLE - 3 REFFILL PUCKS -- SOLD OUT

ART OF SHAVING REFILL - UNSCENTED REFILL PUCK - TOTAL AVAILABLE - 11 REFILL PUCKS

I AM NOT ONE TO GOUGE BASED ON RARITY -- SO PRICE PER PUCK IS $38.00/ EACH ( I FIGURED SAME AS C&S) WITH SHIPPING IN THE PRICE -- IF YOU WANT INSURANCE, PLEASE ADD $1.00 TO THE PRICE PER $100 SPENT.

MULTIPLE PUCK DISCOUNT IS AS FOLLOWS:
1-5 - NO DISCOUNT
6+ - $36.00 EACH

SOLD SOLD SOLD2) Ralf Aust 7/8 Square Point, purchased new from SRD last month, used 3 times and in mint condition, I am a noob, so edge may need some stropping/ touch up....shaved very nicely. I will also included the free, additional hone certificate that came with it (not sure if you can use it, but I will throw it in) - asking $180 shipped and insured -- price drop to $165 shipped SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD 3) Ralf Aust 6/8 Round Point, used 4 times and in mint condition, again I am a noob to straights, may need some stropping/ touch up. asking $110.00 shipped price drop to $95.00 shipped SOLD

** I WILL SELL BOTH AUSTS TOGETHER FOR $250.00 SHIPPED IN CASE ANYONE WANTS A SQUARE AND ROUND **

SOLD SOLD SOLD 4) UFO Godzilla 85mm handle -- ordered 8 weeks ago, feel in love with straights in the interim, just received last week, never screwed on to a razor head, brand new with COA - asking $85.00 shipped -- SOLD

SOLD SOLD SOLD 5) LA Shaving Soaps Fourguere and LA Shaving Soaps Wood Lavender, regular size NOT test sizes, used Fouguere once, Woody Lavender brand new -- asking $30 shipped for both - SOLD

6) German Nivea Lot -
qty 2 - brand new tubes of Nivea Sensitive shaving cream
qty 1 - used two times Nivea Sensitive shaving cream
qty 1 - used 5 times Nivea Original/ Mild shaving cream
qty 1 - used one time Nivea German Mild AS Fluid (only found in Germany)
asking - $45.00 shipped for the lot

7) Dr. Dittmar Spezial Tin with soap puck -- used twice + new and unused bottle of Pinaud Lilac Vegetal - $25.00 shipped

8) qty 2, brand new Irisch Moos Deodorant sticks - $23.00 shipped

SOLD SOLD SOLD 9)9) Artisan Soap Lot -
qty 1 - Razorock King Louis - used once
qty 1 - Razorock King of the Castle - used once
qty 1- Stirling Earl Grey - regular size and never used
qty 1 - Green Mountain Lavender shaving Soap - used once
qty 1 - PannaCrema - Lavandato - used three times
qty 1 - PannaCream - Vetiver - used 50% of tub
.........asking $65 shipped for the lot of artisan soaps -- SOLD

there you all have it....PM me with questions please.

Thank You,

JB

AoS Pucks
[Image: SVKfglp.jpg]
[Image: rFuIDQt.jpg]
[Image: fec63g6.jpg]

R.Aust Square Point 7/8

[Image: 3sSBPGL.jpg]

R. Aust 6/8 Round Point

[Image: QTwy9s5.jpg]

UFO Godzilla 85mm handle

[Image: A9EVAcB.jpg]

LA Shaving Soaps:

[Image: Dwg1VGA.jpg]

Nivea Germany Lot:
[Image: ZCVfcsR.jpg]

Dr. Dittmar + Pinaud Veg:

[Image: KMecSTK.jpg]

IM Deodorant:

[Image: GShUCKe.jpg]

ARTISAN LOT:

[Image: 5ZfNiqy.jpg]

97 1,252
 09-24-2013, 05:58 PM
User Info
I have not had any transactions with Jason previously, but his reputation is good, and I felt confident enough to order some of these tallow pucks from him. Good luck with the sales, Jason.

184 12,002
 09-24-2013, 06:10 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
I have had many transactions with Jason and they have all been positive. I also picked up two of the AOS Lavender refills. Biggrin

45 16,305
 09-25-2013, 04:32 AM
User Info
Price drop on R.Aust straights

97 1,252
 09-25-2013, 07:18 AM
  • tsimmns
  • Mississippi
User Info
Hate that I missed out on the AOS Lavender.

15 970
 09-29-2013, 10:18 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
My AOS Lavender shave soap reached me with lightening speed! I am very glad to have the back-ups.

Thanks Jason

45 16,305
 09-29-2013, 05:39 PM
  • Shanman
  • Reserve Collection Squirrel Hair
  • NE Florida
User Info
Me three, shipped super fast, love the AoS Lavender.

135 1,946