09-25-2013, 04:42 AM
  • Frans
  • Netherlands
User Info
[Image: tG4YBRw.jpg]

A few months ago I showed this shavestand prototype.
It is possible to use this stand for many DE razors,
with the right insert.(Off course, it is top quality!)
There is a company here in Holland, which is able, to take
it in production. I allready found a few people who are interested in owning one or two. I need at least 50/100
people, to take this stand in production.
If you are seriously interested, please let me know
by mail: frans@voldaanfashion.nl

0 69
 09-25-2013, 09:06 PM
  • ben74
  • Administrator
  • Perth, Australia
User Info
Do you have an idea as to pricing Frans?

The stand looks great, but affordability will no doubt be paramount in any purchasing decision.

You also mentioned insert. I'm presuming the black section is a customisable insert, available in a range of sizes?

91 17,823
 09-26-2013, 08:41 AM
User Info
I am interested as well but would like to know the pricing. Beautiful stand.

106 348
 09-27-2013, 08:47 AM
User Info
(09-26-2013, 08:41 AM)schickter Wrote: I am interested as well but would like to know the pricing. Beautiful stand.
I too am interested.'
Hopefully enough can be ordered to make the price more appealing.

"The price will depend on the numbers made, and will be somewhere between 50 and 60 Euros. If we can manufacture large amounts, the price will be lower."
($68-$81)...Shocked

2 16
 09-28-2013, 10:24 AM
  • Frans
  • Netherlands
User Info
Hello,

Thanks for your interest. I got another few questions about the pricing for the stand. If it is possible to make it in
large numbers, the price can go down. But that's a minimum of a few hundred instead of 50/100 pieces. I compare this stand with the one Feather makes. But, it is heavier and not unimportant, it is for sale without a razor. There is also the Delrin insert. So, it is possible to adjust the stand for
a lot of razors, instead of one Feather. Feather charges 270 Euros for a razor with a stand in Europe. My plan is to put it on the market for about 50 euros including one insert.
Ok, it has one disadvantage, it doesn't have the Feather Logo...So, if you are still interested, send me a mail please!
Regards,

Frans

0 69
 08-28-2016, 11:09 AM
User Info
I am a new user of this forum. My username is kahunajack. I am interested in the stainless steel base that you posted. Please add me to your list since I would be interested in buying this base when it is available, and  what it would cost.
You can email me at kahunajack@bellsouth.net.

0 1
 08-28-2016, 01:33 PM
  • slantman
  • Expert Shaver
  • Leesburg, Florida
User Info
(08-28-2016, 11:09 AM)kahunajack Wrote: I am a new user of this forum. My username is kahunajack. I am interested in the stainless steel base that you posted. Please add me to your list since I would be interested in buying this base when it is available, and  what it would cost.
You can email me at kahunajack@bellsouth.net.

First off welcome to the forum. If you didn't notice this thread was posted almost three years ago with no response from the originator. He is not even listed as an artisan. 

Please close this thread.

100 12,439