09-29-2013, 06:00 PM
User Info
We've just added another customer request to our shave soap lineup: Black Ice. It's our Anise formula with the Australian Black clay and just over 2% (by weight) menthol crystals added to the formula for those who prefer a little frost with their shave.

We've also updated the website to reflect the addition of our first three aftershave splashes. It's a witch hazel and aloe based aftershave, so there is no sting involved, just a toning and soothing effect. The scents are all essential oil based - no synthetic fragrances. They are all strong enough to smell through the witch hazel, but mild enough to dissipate and not interfere with any colognes. They are available in 100ml and 250ml glass bottles (as seen below) and are $4 and $7.50, respectively. Available scents are Vetiver, Coniferous, and Ben Franklin. They can be found at http://stirlingsoap.com/pashave.html. More scents coming soon and suggestions for new scents are always welcome, as is any feedback. ALSO, round tins are now available at $1.50 each on the shave soaps page at http://stirlingsoap.com/shave.html.

Thanks,

Rod

[Image: 7EteJiO.jpg]

[Image: L0q1qfv.jpg]

0 76
 09-30-2013, 04:28 AM
  • Coyote
  • Hondo, TX USA
User Info
Keep up the good work Rod!! Great additions........

Bob

4 2,382
 09-30-2013, 07:33 AM
User Info
Thanks Bob! I'm working around the clock. Or as much as one can with an energetic 14 month old son running around wanting to help out with everything....

0 76
 10-07-2013, 06:24 AM
  • tsimmns
  • Mississippi
User Info
That's one heck of a deal for some A/S. Would you say they resemble Speick? I have fell in love with the stuff as it doesn't sting and that could be an affect of the witch hazel in it I believe.

15 970
 10-07-2013, 07:11 AM
  • Coyote
  • Hondo, TX USA
User Info
I just saw the new soap scents show up today, including the first of the "stronger scents"-Bonaparte.

4 2,382
 10-07-2013, 07:32 PM
User Info
(10-07-2013, 06:24 AM)tsimmns Wrote: That's one heck of a deal for some A/S. Would you say they resemble Speick? I have fell in love with the stuff as it doesn't sting and that could be an affect of the witch hazel in it I believe.

I have honestly never used Speick aftershave. The best description I can give for them is a soothing toner. The aloe and witch hazel feel like water going on, but really work to soothe and tighten the skin quickly. The scents are not overpowering and will not interfere with any colognes.

0 76
 10-08-2013, 04:47 AM
  • Coyote
  • Hondo, TX USA
User Info
Good work on the scent and price adjustments Rod. Don't let it drive you batty!! Biggrin

4 2,382
 10-09-2013, 09:50 AM
User Info
(10-08-2013, 04:47 AM)Coyote Wrote: Good work on the scent and price adjustments Rod. Don't let it drive you batty!! Biggrin

I'm trying to stay sane here! Don't worry though. Even though a good portion of the soaps are going to have a stronger scent, it's still going to be mild compared to most soaps. I just don't like the idea of the soap acting like a cologne or being so strong as to interfere with any other products.

0 76