10-04-2013, 12:55 PM
  • Crag
  • Menifee, Ca 92586
User Info
Hello Folks!

I just wanted to share an experience that I had with Gary at Shoebox Shaveshop. Over the last few days I have been shopping for some Omega Boar brushes and found all of what I wanted at Shoebox, so I placed the order and paid with PayPal. Today I got a Ship Notice from PayPal, and about ten minutes after that I got a refund notice...I was like "What the heck"?!?, but then I saw the note saying that they were refunding part of shipping, and I was positively shocked (Pun intended)!

I have been ordering stuff through the internet since it was born, and have NEVER gotten a refund for shipping before. It adds that personal touch, and make me feel like I am an important asset to his business. It is exemplary customer service! I give a great big "Bravo" to Gary for what he did. I feel llike I won the Lottery, and it makes me want to go and revisit his shop again!

Thanks, Gary!

Matt

68 1,416
 10-04-2013, 02:14 PM
  • Fab
  • New York, NY
User Info
I totally agree with you Matt. I have purchased twice from Gary, and have nothing but praise. I actually go the last Vulfix Strand in boar he had as it has been discontinued. He let me know that, and it was a nice touch. Biggrin

10 486
 10-04-2013, 04:51 PM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
So you are the rascal that got that Strand I wanted. Biggrin

I've been doing business with Gary for several years now and have always apprecited the way he does business. I'm glad he moved from Florida to Georgia as it cuts one day off of delivery.

173 23,486
 10-04-2013, 05:41 PM
User Info
Gary is a stand-up guy and does have the best selection of Omega brushes that I've seen.

47 1,270
 10-04-2013, 06:43 PM
User Info
I had the same experience regarding the shipping refund. Great guy!

8 279
 10-05-2013, 01:12 AM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
I agree and I enjoy looking at his site. He has so many products that the majority don't have. For instance the whole line up of Master Aftershaves!

45 3,955
 10-05-2013, 05:36 AM
User Info
Same here I have bought from him several times, great guy. I was shocked on my refund, never have this happen often, it is such a source of profit for many sellers.

11 235
 10-05-2013, 05:46 AM
  • Agravic
  • Emeritus
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
Quality of service is what separates the outstanding vendors from the many average vendors out there ... cheers to Shoebox Shaveshop for showing that it is one of the outstanding ones! Biggrin

102 17,661