04-21-2012, 01:06 AM
  • GreekGuy
  • Not saving money yet....
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
I have for sale what are, in my honest opinion, la creme de la creme of DE blades. As some of you may know, I've been selling off most of my hoard. First I parted with 1000 SIs, then hundreds of P74 successors, then various UK-Made Gillette Stainless blades. Then I tried to sell some spoilers, which apparently nobody wanted. Well, I saved the best for last, and I am offering them here first. I know I'm going to regret selling these. I realize this sounds cliche, but having tried many many blades, both new and vintage, these are the greatest blades ever made.

They are still sealed in 5 packs, wrapped in paper as shown. (The blade pictured is still in use. I probably have about 20 or so shaves on it, so it still has some life left in it)

I am asking $2 per blade. If interested, please send me a PM to discuss quantity, shipping, etc.

I believe mine are from 1971, but I haven't opened all of them up. They are the same as pictured here, borrowed from Mr. Razor's site, except mine appear to have different punchings. I do not know if all of mine look like the one in my photo, or if some of them look like the one in Mr-Razor's photo. [Image: 1970%20(P1)%20Gillette%20Platinum%20stai...ngland.jpg]

9 541
 04-22-2012, 02:12 PM
  • GreekGuy
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
Gents,

To clarify, the spoilers and wilks are only available for this price when bought in addition to a lot of UK Plats.

9 541
 04-22-2012, 02:36 PM
User Info
For me, these are the overall best blades ever made. Fortunately, I already have a large stash, and I get along quite well with Feathers too. Good luck with the sale.

30 275
 04-23-2012, 05:45 AM
  • GreekGuy
  • La Jolla, CA
User Info
One last bump.

9 541
 04-23-2012, 10:25 AM
  • GreekGuy
  • La Jolla, CA