10-06-2013, 01:13 PM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
I have accumulated more stuff than I allow myself to have based on room in my bathroom cabinet. So I am letting go of some of the things that just do not get used so much.

I am not including shipping cost into my prices. This is because I will charge actual shipping for whatever people buy to wherever they want it shipped (within reason). This means combining items saves on shipping.

Payment in PayPal, please.

SOLD First we have Ikon ShaveCraft 101 head only. This is one of the "marked" units sold by Ikon a few weeks ago. The only marks I can see are the bubbles on the underside. Otherwise perfect. This is a wonderful and beautiful razor head. It shaves extremely smoothly. It is too mild for me. I am glad I had a chance to try it, but I really will not use it much. It has exactly four shaves on it and is basically brand new. Asking $30 plus shipping.

[Image: FvpAd0G.jpg]

[Image: H5on4Wx.jpg]

[Image: htUSLiN.jpg]

SOLD Next is Gillette New Deluxe set that I picked up during the summer for the purpose of replating it. This set is in very good condition, but the plating is worn by the case. The parts fit loosely in the case and rub against it. The plating loss is clearly patterned to indicate case wear. Otherwise the razor is in very good shape. No bent teeth, no cracks in the handle (that's rare!). I shaved with it a few times and it shaves great. Heavier version of the New and will take a wider variety of handles due to the flat bottom. This razor head was the inspiration for Ikon OC. Asking $40 plus shipping.

[Image: Fp6zNN9.jpg]

[Image: ENeAJJ9.jpg]

[Image: 9aUSQrO.jpg]

[Image: bO55Xf6.jpg]

[Image: B1z6zM8.jpg]

[Image: 2kgh0Xj.jpg]

[Image: YSb0HPB.jpg]

[Image: VG7lg1r.jpg]

Next is 1946 Gillette Milord. This is basically a gold plated 40's Super Speed. There is no date code, the center bar is NOT notched and the TTO knob is not gold. Perhaps it was at one time, but it's not now. There is some plate loss on the doors. The operation of the razor is perfect. I shaved with it once and it shaves like other Super Speeds I had. Too mild for me, but an excellent vintage razor. Asking $20 plus shipping.

[Image: m5N6hFD.jpg]

[Image: FS54QTb.jpg]

[Image: W8A19JE.jpg]

[Image: ZA6M1wX.jpg]

25 1,705
 10-06-2013, 02:37 PM
User Info
PM sent for NEW deluxe

3 74
 10-06-2013, 03:37 PM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
New deluxe and SaveCraft 101 have been sold pending funds. Milord is still available.

25 1,705
 10-07-2013, 07:15 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
Ikon ShaveCraft 101 and Gillette Deluxe set are sold.

Bump for 1946 Milord.

25 1,705