10-06-2013, 04:55 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
Here are three super duper brushes I have not used for a while. It's time to pass them on. They are in super condition. No e-checks or trades, please. Paypal is fine. Thanks. From left to right:

1. Simpson Persian Jar 2 super badger, 22 mm knot, 50 mm loft. This is a legendary brush. Some call it the perfect brush. If you face lather, this is for you. Good backbone, silky soft tips, a comfortable handle. The price with U.S. shipping is $115. (SOLD)

2. Heinrich Thater 2-band silver tip bulb in faux horn handle, 22 mm knot, 50 mm loft. Good backbone with silky soft tips. Superb for face or bowl lathering. The price with U.S. shipping is $125. (SOLD)

3. Simpson Commodore X3 best badger, 24 mm knot, 50 mm loft. Good backbone and soft tips with a hint of "scritch." An all around excellent brush. I had two of this model (no idea why) and sold one a few days ago. The price with U.S. shipping is $50. (SOLD)

[Image: SdU1kEk.jpg]
[Image: ILYF4ZD.jpg]

132 2,614
 10-06-2013, 05:31 PM
  • Csd3
  • Denver, Co
User Info
Beautiful brushes! I would like to buy your thater if its still available. Many thanks,
Stuart

(10-06-2013, 04:55 PM)Obie Wrote: Gentlemen,
Here are three super duper brushes I have not used for a while. It's time to pass them on. They are in super condition. No e-checks or trades, please. Paypal is fine. Thanks. From left to right:

1. Simpson Persian Jar 2 super badger, 22 mm knot, 50 mm loft. This is a legendary brush. Some call it the perfect brush. If you face lather, this is for you. Good backbone, silky soft tips, a comfortable handle. The price with U.S. shipping is $135.

2. Heinrich Thater 2-band silver tip bulb in faux horn handle, 22 mm knot, 50 mm loft. Good backbone with silky soft tips. Superb for face or bowl lathering. The price with U.S. shipping is $125.

3. Simpson Commodore X3 best badger, 24 mm knot, 50 mm loft. Good backbone and soft tips with a hint of "scritch." An all around excellent brush. I had two of this model (no idea why) and sold one a few days ago. The price with U.S. shipping is $60.

[Image: SdU1kEk.jpg]
[Image: ILYF4ZD.jpg]

7 321
 10-06-2013, 05:35 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Hello Stuart,
Yes, it is. I sent you a P.M.
Thanks.

132 2,614