10-09-2013, 08:22 AM
  • Ram57
  • Boise, ID
User Info
Over on another forum Malaspina is offering 25% until Oct 14th. Has anyone tried any of her soaps or creams? Not many reviews found on the web but her ingredients look quite good and looking over the descriptions couple caught my eye.

Any recommendations if you have tried her products?

96 1,690
 10-09-2013, 02:57 PM
User Info
A friend of mine here in Vancouver has mentioned that her soaps are very nice. However, I have not been able to try them as she doesn't provide samples and the shipping for one puck of soap is $9, so it would be an expensive puck just to try her soaps, for me.
I hope you are able to succeed in trying them. Good luck.

75 20,883
 10-10-2013, 06:51 AM
  • MickToley
  • Hi, I'm Mike and I'm a shave soap addict
  • Brooklyn, NY
User Info
I like them, a lot. Some people have trouble lathering them, I haven't had a problem. I guess it depends on your water. I prefer the soaps more than the cream. Here is my review on the cream. Hope this helps.

10 1,120
 10-10-2013, 08:10 AM
  • Ram57
  • Boise, ID
User Info
(10-10-2013, 06:51 AM)MickToley Wrote: I like them, a lot. Some people have trouble lathering them, I haven't had a problem. I guess it depends on your water. I prefer the soaps more than the cream. Here is my review on the cream. Hope this helps.

Thank you Mike.

That was what I have been looking for; and honest review with pictures. I prefer soaps over creams and will order at least two and the scents that caught my eye were the Salish Sea, Malaspina Man, Tweedish Gent and Gin & Tonic. Country Gent did not have a description but I am assuming it has a tobacco, leather and earthy aroma too it(I picture corn cobb pipe, horse & cow smell(leather) and hay).

96 1,690
 10-10-2013, 05:14 PM
  • MickToley
  • Hi, I'm Mike and I'm a shave soap addict
  • Brooklyn, NY
User Info
(10-10-2013, 08:10 AM)Ram57 Wrote: Thank you Mike.

That was what I have been looking for; and honest review with pictures. I prefer soaps over creams and will order at least two and the scents that caught my eye were the Salish Sea, Malaspina Man, Tweedish Gent and Gin & Tonic. Country Gent did not have a description but I am assuming it has a tobacco, leather and earthy aroma too it(I picture corn cobb pipe, horse & cow smell(leather) and hay).

No problem, Sir. Tweedish gent is great, a green irish tweed type. I have all you mentioned except gin & tonic, they're all great scents. Have fun. Cool

10 1,120