10-13-2013, 06:19 PM
User Info
Gentlemen,

Up for your consideration tonight:

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1) Geo F. Trumpers Soap Lot --- includes:

1- GFT Coconut TALLOW shave soap in wooden bowl...soap has been used a total of 5 times, you can see that it has shrank a bit over time....still amazing and still many shaves left.

1- GFT Coconut shave soap refill NON-TALLOW - used twice since brand new

1- GFT Limes shave soap refill NON-TALLOW - used once

asking $70.00 for them all...I get pretty decent lather out of the two NON-Tallow and the Tallow is PHENOMENAL LATHER!!! SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: e6fNIvW.jpg]
[Image: ENqqTvG.jpg]

SOLD SOLD SOLD 2) Merkur 37c Slant - I am the original owner, used for approx. 2 months, estimate 25 uses...great condition. includes:
3 packs of Perma Sharp Blades new and unused
2 packs of Polsilver Super Iridiums new and unused
2 packs of BIC blades, new and unused

asking $36.00 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: QbwP88X.jpg]
[Image: vnF4CXW.jpg]

SOLD SOLD SOLD 3) Semogue SOC Bristle (boar) in Cherry Wood - I am the original owner, brush has been used approximately 40 shaves in great condition and broken in very nicely - asking $36.00 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: u70U9Xp.jpg]

[Image: Z4AXx3Q.jpg]

4) Shave Sticks - includes:

1- Tabac Shave Stick - used 4 times
2 - LEA Shave sticks - new and unused (I have hoarded too many) these are the new ones with tallow and lanolin and are very nice.
1- Erasmic Shave stick - with tallow and new and unused
1- Palmolive Shave stick - lathered once, not on face
1- Vintage Colgate shave stick container in great condition (these go for around $20)

asking $30.00 shipped

[Image: 9V6siAW.jpg]:undecided:

SOLD SOLD SOLD 5) Aftershave Splash Lot - Includes:

1- Full Size Aqua Velva Ice Blue in shatterproof bottle
1- Vintage Aqua Velva Ice Blue 50% full in glass bottle, great for travelling
1- FINE brand American Blend - used once - AMAZING STUFF, MY WIFE HAS AN ALLERGY TO SOMETHING IN IT.
1- Vintage, 1940's Pinaud Lilac Vegetal 1/3 full with some great smelling Veg (much more subtle than modern Veg)
1- Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Full size, new and never used
1- Barbasol Pacific Rush - used twice

asking - $45.00 for the lot or make me an offer SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: bgUdROr.jpg]

SOLD SOLD SOLD 6) Art of Shaving TALLOW Lemon soap in a DR Harris Bowl that I have. - soap was used twice but got a little deformed on the edge (nothing you can't smooth out) -

asking $30.00 with the bowl SOLD SOLD SOLD

7) Soap Lot - Includes:

1- Dr. Selby Lavender Shaving Soap in Bowl -- used twice and small chip in the edge of the bowl (plastic) the lid still fits
1- Stirling Tuscany in IKEA Grundtal - used once
1- Stirling Anise in IKEA Grundtal - used twice
Proraso - Pre/Post - white version - used once

asking $24.00 for it all.

[Image: DxaViDU.jpg]

8) Dopo Barba di Camaldoli Aftershave Splash - great stuff, I am simply allergic to something in it. Used on e... paid $40 and waited forever to receive it.... asking $38 shipped.

[Image: 2S9Nc1A.jpg]

any questions, please PM.

Best,

JB

97 1,252
 10-13-2013, 06:23 PM
User Info
Is the tallow lot and the brush still available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

5 413
 10-13-2013, 06:25 PM
User Info
(10-13-2013, 06:23 PM)Krisbarger Wrote: Is the tallow lot and the brush still available?

YES....PLEASE PM ME FOR PAYPAL

oops, sorry for caps...got stuck Biggrin

97 1,252
 10-13-2013, 06:28 PM
User Info
I'm on tap talk on my iPhone it's new and I can't figure out how to pm you?? Dang! I'll take them. Just need to get this figured out

5 413
 10-14-2013, 05:27 AM
User Info
Morning all... prices dropped to move OR take the 37c+Shave Sticks+Aftershave Lot+AoS Tallow + Selby soap lot + DB di Camaldoli + Le Pere Lucien 200g all for $185 OBO ... im feeling good today. Smile

97 1,252
 10-14-2013, 02:24 PM
User Info
No more lot option as the Le Pere and AOS are sold....prices dropped

97 1,252
 10-14-2013, 05:35 PM
User Info
Sad to see I missed the Le Pere Lucien. Surprised to see it moving on so quickly.

Good luck with the rest of the sale.

31 7,914
 10-14-2013, 07:57 PM
User Info
I have sold everything except the Merkur 37C slant with the packs of blades + the Dr. Selby Shaving Soap + Stirling Soaps + Proraso Pre/Post + the hard to get Dopo Barba di Camaldoli Aftershave + the shaving stick lot .... I will sell all of this for $110 shipped --- OR make me an offer.

let me know. JB

97 1,252
 10-16-2013, 01:02 PM
User Info
(10-13-2013, 06:19 PM)Boonie21 Wrote: Gentlemen,

Up for your consideration tonight:

SOLD SOLD SOLD 1) Geo F. Trumpers Soap Lot --- includes:

1- GFT Coconut TALLOW shave soap in wooden bowl...soap has been used a total of 5 times, you can see that it has shrank a bit over time....still amazing and still many shaves left.

1- GFT Coconut shave soap refill NON-TALLOW - used twice since brand new

1- GFT Limes shave soap refill NON-TALLOW - used once

asking $70.00 for them all...I get pretty decent lather out of the two NON-Tallow and the Tallow is PHENOMENAL LATHER!!! SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: e6fNIvW.jpg]
[Image: ENqqTvG.jpg]

2) Merkur 37c Slant - I am the original owner, used for approx. 2 months, estimate 25 uses...great condition. includes:
3 packs of Perma Sharp Blades new and unused
2 packs of Polsilver Super Iridiums new and unused
2 packs of BIC blades, new and unused

asking $36.00 shipped

[Image: QbwP88X.jpg]
[Image: vnF4CXW.jpg]

SOLD SOLD SOLD 3) Semogue SOC Bristle (boar) in Cherry Wood - I am the original owner, brush has been used approximately 40 shaves in great condition and broken in very nicely - asking $36.00 shipped SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: u70U9Xp.jpg]

[Image: Z4AXx3Q.jpg]

4) Shave Sticks - includes:

1- Tabac Shave Stick - used 4 times
2 - LEA Shave sticks - new and unused (I have hoarded too many) these are the new ones with tallow and lanolin and are very nice.
1- Erasmic Shave stick - with tallow and new and unused
1- Palmolive Shave stick - lathered once, not on face
1- Vintage Colgate shave stick container in great condition (these go for around $20)

asking $30.00 shipped

[Image: 9V6siAW.jpg]:undecided:

SOLD SOLD SOLD 5) Aftershave Splash Lot - Includes:

1- Full Size Aqua Velva Ice Blue in shatterproof bottle
1- Vintage Aqua Velva Ice Blue 50% full in glass bottle, great for travelling
1- FINE brand American Blend - used once - AMAZING STUFF, MY WIFE HAS AN ALLERGY TO SOMETHING IN IT.
1- Vintage, 1940's Pinaud Lilac Vegetal 1/3 full with some great smelling Veg (much more subtle than modern Veg)
1- Pinaud Lilac Vegetal Full size, new and never used
1- Barbasol Pacific Rush - used twice

asking - $45.00 for the lot or make me an offer SOLD SOLD SOLD

[Image: bgUdROr.jpg]

SOLD SOLD SOLD 6) Art of Shaving TALLOW Lemon soap in a DR Harris Bowl that I have. - soap was used twice but got a little deformed on the edge (nothing you can't smooth out) -

asking $30.00 with the bowl SOLD SOLD SOLD

7) Soap Lot - Includes:

1- Dr. Selby Lavender Shaving Soap in Bowl -- used twice and small chip in the edge of the bowl (plastic) the lid still fits
1- Stirling Tuscany in IKEA Grundtal - used once
1- Stirling Anise in IKEA Grundtal - used twice
Proraso - Pre/Post - white version - used once

asking $24.00 for it all.

[Image: DxaViDU.jpg]

8) Dopo Barba di Camaldoli Aftershave Splash - great stuff, I am simply allergic to something in it. Used on e... paid $40 and waited forever to receive it.... asking $38 shipped.

[Image: 2S9Nc1A.jpg]

any questions, please PM.

Best,

JB

Prices dropped on remaining items.

97 1,252