10-14-2013, 06:01 AM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
I tried trading my Weber DLC a few months ago and didn't get any traction, and perhaps I'm tilting at windmills, but I'm going to try one more time. What I'm looking for is a Kirby Beard razor or a Leresche #77. Before anybody says it, I agree there is a discrepancy in value and am happy to include $$$ to make up the difference in value.

Although I'm primarily interested in trying to find a Kirby Beard or a Leresche #77, I am also interested in fountain pens and am willing to entertain trade offers for exceptional pens if I can't find any of the razors I'm looking for. Again, as with the Kirby Beards and Leresche #77s, if there is a difference in value between the pen offered and the DLC, I am happy to include $$$ to cover the difference in value.

I purchased the DLC months ago from another member who had modified the handle as shown and posted about it in this forum. Rather than undo his skillful handiwork I have opted instead to include another unmodified handle with the razor.

[Image: IPdswSr.jpg]
[Image: CL9ncmC.jpg]

27 860
 10-21-2013, 12:20 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Just a friendly bump, which is exactly the sound the windmill makes when I charge at it (Don Quixote reference - an fyi for those that managed to evade this book in school).

27 860
 10-22-2013, 10:20 AM
  • dcc
  • Polsilver Vendor
  • EU
User Info
Great looking razor!

31 425
 10-22-2013, 11:56 AM
User Info
(10-21-2013, 12:20 PM)ojinsa Wrote: Just a friendly bump, which is exactly the sound the windmill makes when I charge at it (Don Quixote reference - an fyi for those that managed to evade this book in school).

Shame Oscar. One of the greatest musicals of all time. But that was 45 years ago.Wink

I wish you luck 'My Lord'.

2 546
 10-22-2013, 02:05 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Gracias Pancho. Believe Sancho...Believe...

It is a good musical.

27 860
 11-01-2013, 06:28 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
To keep thing interesting and a bit outside the box, I'm also interested in espresso. That said I know there are some of you who may have gotten an espresso machine, used it a few times and decided it wasn't worth the trouble, while at the same time have been looking for a Weber DLC. Well, today is your lucky day, and possibly mine. I'm looking for a "prosumer" type of machine, and as mentioned above, I will happily pay $$ to make up the anticipated value difference.

Don Quixote's last windmill.

27 860
 11-30-2013, 01:21 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Final bump before it goes back in the den. I managed to locate most of the items I was looking to trade for, but don't be discouraged! I'm still open to trades, including those a little outside the box (e.g., watches, pens, knives, etc.) as well as standard items, in particular Gillette Toggle (I got rid of mine an now I've decided I want one again).

Thanks for looking!

27 860
 01-13-2014, 02:38 PM
  • ojinsa
  • San Antonio
User Info
Please archive. The razor is now pending a trade.

Thanks to all who expressed interest.

27 860
 01-13-2014, 02:46 PM
  • Agravic
  • Emeritus
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
Archived.

102 17,671