04-21-2012, 10:03 AM
User Info
Hello Gentlemen,

After the pleasent performance of füme lavender, as soon as I got my hands on füme cool, I decided to give it a shot. I have been using the soap for one week now. The package is the same as lavender except slight color differences.

[Image: 4qttf.jpg]

The ingredients are:

[Image: 4qtvl.jpg]

The füme cool can be classified as a 'croap' it is somewhere between a soap and a cream. The lathering properties of cool is cool indeed. You end up with an explosion of quality lather.

[Image: 4qtyy.jpg]

The only drawback for me is the smell. It is almost identical to Arko cool and it smells more 'chemical' in a way. I did not like the smell at all, despite the fact that i do like arko cool.

Füme Cool is a solid performer, with a smell which i dislike, but i am sure lots of nookers may be fond of it.

4 365
 04-21-2012, 01:25 PM
User Info
As soon as I tested this I loved the product. I loved the way it loaded the brush and the amount of lather it gives. Why they call it cool I will never know but the scent is good for me.

I have several new GZD soft soaps I just got in and I experimenting with. Four scents in addition to the arko type scent.

Fume will be on the site Monday or Tuesday. I went Friday all the way to Secaucus which is right out side the Lincoln tunnel by a few miles to pick up the pallet but the Broker had screwed the release up. now we have to wait.

5 273
 04-21-2012, 01:32 PM
User Info
i hope you keep enjoying the soap.

75 20,883
 04-21-2012, 02:53 PM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
As I was saying a while back, I used to speak Turkish quite well, but after not using it for a long time, I had forgotten most of it. I can still read and understand it, and I can still make myself understood in it when necessary. In Turkish, Füme means Eclipse - I still remember that word!

3 2,562