10-19-2013, 07:31 AM
User Info
No matter how good the shaving soap, nearly everyone needs an aftershave to soothe the skin. After all, you go to war with your facial hair. You attack it every morning with hot water and razor sharp metal. That takes a toll on the battlefield! Or maybe you don't shave much and your fuzz keeps bringing the fight to you. Whatever the battles are like, your face needs some love!

If you're the kind of guy who brings out the heavy artillery in the fight against beardliness, you need a way to soothe your skin after a shave. For that, we proudly present our long-awaited alcohol-free splash, Kyovu. Made from aloe, witch hazel, and moisturizing plant extracts, and scented with the same blend as our Seville shaving soap, Kyovu is the ultimate defense in the battle against facial hair and razor burn. For glory! For honor! For baby-buttness!

You can get your bottle of Kyovu here, but please note that due to a minor production delay, our stock of Kyovu is currently somewhat limited. We will be making more as soon as possible (this week, we promise!).

If you're more the kind of guy who has made peace with his beardly brothers and the two of you live in harmony, we've developed a special, limited-production beard oil to help soothe the itches of beard cultivation and make your facial hair softer and more manageable. We like to think of it as an olive branch between you and your beard. It's scented with real tobacco and rose absolutes for a warm, masculine scent that'll spruce up your fuzz in no time!

We designed the oil with guys taking part in No-Shave November and Movember in mind. Because we think both charities and the men who take part in them are awesome, we will donate a quarter of the profits from each bottle of beard oil to the Prostate Cancer Foundation.

If you need to control your fuzz, click here.

5 407
 10-19-2013, 07:48 AM
  • CRAusmus
  • Going from Texas to Georgia
User Info
Awesome promotion with the Beard Oil. Thank you.

I'm excited about the Aftershave. Winter is perfect for this.

14 1,177
 10-19-2013, 11:54 AM
User Info
(10-19-2013, 07:48 AM)CRAusmus Wrote: Awesome promotion with the Beard Oil. Thank you.

I'm excited about the Aftershave. Winter is perfect for this.

Thanks! Let me know if you have any questions.

5 407