10-21-2013, 07:46 PM
User Info
We've finally added the first of the preshave oils to stirlingsoap.com/pashave.html

CONIFEROUS

I started with Coniferous at the request of a friend and I'm glad I did. This is the manliest product I make. Take your shirt off while you apply it to your face and then watch the hair on your chest grow and the veins in your arms pop out. It's that awesome.

If you have any other scents you'd like to see in a preshave oil, now is the time to let me know as I am preparing to make another large essential oil purchase. CAVEAT: No sandalwood. I can't do preshave oil at $8 for 100ml when sandalwood is $150 an ounce.

Also, we've had quite a few requests to start carrying extra wide tins to go along with our standard tins on the website for those who like the extra swirl room. Simply cut the puck in two and mash it into the tin.

We're also preparing to add two new mentholated aftershave (witch hazel and aloe based) splashes to the site: Lemon Chill and Black Ice (Anise). Should be up before the weekend.

Don't forget the Pumpkin Pie and Autumn glory fall soaps as well.

Any questions or requests, just let me know.

Thanks,

Rod

[Image: AsZbgVn.jpg]
[Image: vmVYfwJ.jpg]

0 76
 10-23-2013, 05:46 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Sounds interesting. I like you description of the scent.

Coniferous:

A blend of Scots Pine, Fir Needle, Texas Cedarwood, and Lichen Essential Oils. This isn’t your typical “woodsy” smell found in shaving and cologne products. This is you taking a stroll through the forest when out of nowhere two trees jump out and pin you to the ground while a third three sits on top of you and beats the stuffing out of you. Then, once he’s done, he jams some moss up your nose. Caution: May cause excessive Manliness.

173 23,547
 10-31-2013, 07:10 AM
User Info
(10-23-2013, 05:46 AM)Johnny Wrote: Sounds interesting. I like you description of the scent.

I try to make the descriptions a bit more fun to read than the standard "this smells like..." Biggrin

Just added Lavender Sage, Anise, Lime, and Bonaparte preshave oils to the main site at stirlingsoap.com. We've also added the Black Ice and Lemon Chill witch hazel and aloe aftershave splashes to the website as well. Both are mentholated (cold, very cold) and the the Black Ice is scented with Anise essential oil while the Lemon Chill is scented with lemon zest and lemon essential oil.

0 76