10-26-2013, 10:55 AM
User Info
Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am looking to fire sale these minimally used and well-cared for items. Please let me know if you have questions, would like more pictures or would like to make an offer. All items were from the "keeper" stash...I have a habit of trying multiples of the same item to select the best one and these are those items.

You may reach me by PM and pay by Paypal. Prices include shipping via USPS to CONUS although I am willing to entertain shipping outside the USA via the buyer's chosen method and at his risk.

Knot measurements are by my eye on the actual items for sale.

Never thee fear, the razors will follow suit in the future...stay tuned.

1. SOLD Simpsons Wee Scot with travel bottle - $30 shipped. Like new, uniform bands, sweetheart knot. I did not use it for such, but it would be great to travel with. Knot 19 x 35mm.
2. SOLD Simpsons Berkeley - $40 shipped. Like new, lighter and softer tips than I am used to with Simpsons Best. Includes box and instructions.
3. SOLD The "Shavenor" or "Grosvenac" Vulfix 404 handle with Shavemac Finest knot - $48 shipped. One of the best handles in all of shavedom with a suitable, hybrid fan-bulb Finest knot (21 x 48 mm). I removed the "Bristle and Badger" notation on the back since it is truly a "Badger" but left a very slightly faded "Handmade in England" text on the backside.
4. SOLD Wet Shaving Products Prince in Finest - $35 shipped. One of my very favorite brushes; a sweetheart knot that Lee picked out for me according to my requirements. Basically a Rooney Stubby 1 at a fraction of the price and a facelather's dream. Only selling because I have a acquired a custom WSP two-band. Knot 22 x 48 mm.
5. SOLD Rudy Vey custom ivory resin handle with Shavemac D01 Silvertip knot - $90 shipped. Like new. Handle feels great in hand, and the knot has soft tips and great density; a real sweetheart of a D01. Handle is 44mm tall, 36mm wide. Knot 23 x 48mm.
6. SOLD Vie-Long ivory resin beehive with brown natural horse hair - $32 shipped. Like new other the fact that I removed the BGS2012 notation. One of my very favorite handles that I've ever...handled. Knot 23 x 54 mm.
7. TRADED Vie-Long olivewood with white horse hair - $30 shipped. A beautiful brush to behold. Like new. This knot has more backbone than the brown horse hair and is nice and symmetric. Of note, the very edges of the "V" and "G" on the handle script are incomplete as it came new.
8. SOLD Italian Barber LE Semogue Tricolore - $17 shipped. Basically an unbanded (not dyed) 1305 with a bold Italian paint job. People who have this brush generally hold unto it; alas, I am not one of those. There is a 2mm paint chip on the backside that has been properly coated with clear nail polish. Knot 22 x 54mm.
9. SOLD Azzaro Pour Homme EDT spray 30 mL (1 oz) - $12 shipped. New in box, unopened.
10. SOLD Kimson horn comb - $10 shipped. Genuine horn, new comb, nice attention to the tips. No flaws, never used.
11. SOLD DR Harris Shaving Cream 75g - $10 shipped. Used once. Different than the sweet almond Italian creams and soaps and worth trying.
12. SOLD Palmolive Classic Shaving Cream 100ml - $5 shipped added onto items #1-11. New, unopened. A top cream.
13. SOLD Marvis Cinnamon Mint 10ml toothpaste - FREE added onto items #1-11.
14. SOLD Trumper's Almond shaving cream sample - FREE added onto items #1-11.
15. SOLD JM Fraser's shaving cream sample - FREE added onto items #1-11.

[Image: IMG_4036.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4037.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4038.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4039.JPG]

[Image: IMG_4040.JPG]

47 1,270
 10-26-2013, 06:13 PM
User Info
Remaining items:

Simpsons Wee Scot
Rudy Vey Shavemac D01 Silvertip
Vie-Long Beehive
Vie-Long Olivewood
Azzaro Pour Homme EDT

and Marvis Cinnamon Mint and JM Fraser's freebies!

47 1,270
 10-27-2013, 10:34 AM
User Info
Pm sent on the rudy vey

Marc

10 95
 10-27-2013, 01:25 PM
User Info
All PM's responded to, thanks

47 1,270
 10-27-2013, 04:23 PM
User Info
All items sold or traded. Buyers will be notified with tracking when I ship this week.

Thank you TSN!

47 1,270