10-29-2013, 09:50 AM
User Info
Recently I was contacted by Douglas Smythe of howtogrowamoustache.com about being interviewed for his podcast. It has now been posted and is available.

Listen as you discover what inspired the idea behind Captain’s Choice, learn how the brand has expanded since the beginning and hear who has the “brains” in the family. Winky You will find it in part humorous as well as interesting with a high “fun quotient.” So grab your favorite beverage, kick back and enjoy!

[Image: 3Ul55Zfl.jpg]

This is a free Itunes download. Just click on the link below. Then click on “View in iTunes" for Episode 4. Once the window opens just select Episode 4. Give it just a moment as there is a slight delay after selecting. After listening, if you wanted to “Review” it on Itunes do feel at liberty to do so - it would help.

As always, we thank you for your support and would love to hear what you think!

http://goo.gl/dhLmVC

6 323
 10-29-2013, 09:52 AM
User Info
That's a great podcast. Can't wait to listen to it. You won't see this post over on B&B!

0 47
 10-29-2013, 10:59 AM
User Info
I was listening to it just this morning on my commute in. I'll finish it on the way home. Great work, those guys make an enjoyable production.

10 2,062
 10-29-2013, 03:28 PM
User Info
Listened to it and really liked it. I loved the story of how you came up with your scents. You did a great job. Douglas and Ryan do a great job. I would recommend their podcast highly!

1 58