11-03-2013, 09:34 PM
  • Mynorx
  • Southern California
User Info
I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new Erasmic Supreme Shave stick? Also wondering why no vendors carry it?

http://www.erasmic.co.uk

1 265
 11-03-2013, 10:31 PM
User Info
You have definitely peeked my curiosity. I had no idea that the "Erasmic Supreme" line even existed.

I certainly have never seen the line in any store in the USA or by any online vendor, American or otherwise.

0 386
 11-04-2013, 12:25 AM
User Info
Hi, I'm new here but am a great fan of good shaving brushes and soap. I have used Erasmic sticks on and off for years - as my father did too.

I am also intrigued by this new product ...

BUT one of the joys of the traditional stick is the lack of throw-away plastic (although I do jettison the silly red 'holder' immediately). It's quite unnecessary to produce more rubbish!

Sorry about the little rant!

Charles
Warwickshire, England

0 1
 11-04-2013, 01:18 AM
User Info
(11-04-2013, 12:25 AM)Charles Wrote: Hi, I'm new here but am a great fan of good shaving brushes and soap. I have used Erasmic sticks on and off for years - as my father did too.

I am also intrigued by this new product ...

BUT one of the joys of the traditional stick is the lack of throw-away plastic (although I do jettison the silly red 'holder' immediately). It's quite unnecessary to produce more rubbish!

Sorry about the little rant!

Charles
Warwickshire, England

Charles, welcome to TSN!

However, I must respectfully disagree. Although I, too, do not appreciate unnecessary packaging and the resulting trash, I definitely prefer soap sticks with sealed containers. Twist-up sticks like D.R. Harris, Tabac and potentially the new Erasmic (and even simple containers like Lea and La Toja) travel much easier and the containers also provide a convenient storage location at home for those sticks one may only use infrequently. As always, priorities and tastes differ, and YMMV.

I am additionally interested in any opinions concerning the two new Erasmic Supreme creams.

Charles, as you are in England, have you even seen the new Supreme products?

0 386
 11-04-2013, 01:36 AM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
Welcome to the Nook Charles!

I'm interested in the cream and the balm. Hopefully we will see them stocked by a US vendor soon.

45 3,955
 11-04-2013, 01:53 AM
User Info
I have that Erasmic Supreme shave stick. The soap is good, works well, but it is far from being spectacular. It is a nice glycerine-based soap.

Extremely inexpensive if you are in UK - I bought it for only £1 at a "Savers" store when I went to London.
The package is brilliant - simply the best package that I've seen on a shaving stick. Even better than the Tabac/Irisch Moos package. It has some sort of thread at the bottom - you twist the bottom of the stick and it makes the soap come up. It is also completely reusable, just squash some other soap into it when this Erasmic soap comes to an end.

[Image: P1040586.jpg]

[Image: P1040824.jpg]

[Image: P1040615.jpg]

The formula of this soap is totally different from the tallow Erasmic stick; instead, it is the very same formula used in the glycerine-based Erasmic bowl…

[Image: 2835577.jpg]

2 5,527
 11-04-2013, 04:13 AM
User Info
(11-03-2013, 09:34 PM)Mynorx Wrote: I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new Erasmic Supreme Shave stick? Also wondering why no vendors carry it?

Not me...but that is a heck of a name!

0 80
 11-04-2013, 10:31 AM
User Info
(11-04-2013, 04:13 AM)Jay Wrote:
(11-03-2013, 09:34 PM)Mynorx Wrote: I was just wondering if anyone has tried the new Erasmic Supreme Shave stick? Also wondering why no vendors carry it?

Not me...but that is a heck of a name!

+1 Biggrin

75 20,884
 11-05-2013, 09:06 PM
  • Mynorx
  • Southern California
User Info
I wanna try it. Too bad vendors don't carry it. Dodgy

1 265