11-10-2013, 10:06 AM
User Info
A couple of weeks ago, I received this in a package full of hard to find menthol creams from a close friend. I had my first shave with Noxzema this morning.

I love the scent. It smells just like the Noxzema Sensitive version in the can. In case you'v never smelled that, it's very medicinal and old school. It has a very pleasant cooling effect too.

I had problems with the lather initially, but then worked it all out to have a very good shave! I finished with C.C. Bay Rum and feel like a new man!

I realize this cream is discontinued and has been for at least 10 years. It's a shame. Does anyone have any experiences they would like to share with this cream?

2 396
 11-10-2013, 10:17 AM
User Info
Must be a really good friend Smile I haven't been able to get my hands on the noxezema.

I have been trying to get hold of some of the menthol creams with no luck. Can you tell us what other creams you got.

8 279
 11-10-2013, 02:34 PM
User Info
(11-10-2013, 10:17 AM)ayodh Wrote: Must be a really good friend Smile I haven't been able to get my hands on the noxezema.

I have been trying to get hold of some of the menthol creams with no luck. Can you tell us what other creams you got.
He's an awesome friend. He's the coolest.

The other creams were: Lea Menthol (Spain), Gada Cool Mint (Lebanon,) Gada Original (non menthol-also Lebanon,) Arko Ice Mint (Turkey,) Lord Emofresh (Egypt,) Ingram (Egypt version,) Chabrawichi 555 (non menthol-Egypt.)

2 396
 11-10-2013, 03:04 PM
User Info
(11-10-2013, 02:34 PM)MegaBullfrog Wrote:
(11-10-2013, 10:17 AM)ayodh Wrote: Must be a really good friend Smile I haven't been able to get my hands on the noxezema.

The other creams were: Lea Menthol (Spain), Gada Cool Mint (Lebanon,) Gada Original (non menthol-also Lebanon,) Arko Ice Mint (Turkey,) Lord Emofresh (Egypt,) Ingram (Egypt version,) Chabrawichi 555 (non menthol-Egypt.)

Nice! Do you know if the Gada cool mint and Egyptian Ingram are available anywhere?

8 279
 11-10-2013, 05:46 PM
User Info
(11-10-2013, 03:04 PM)ayodh Wrote:
(11-10-2013, 02:34 PM)MegaBullfrog Wrote:

Nice! Do you know if the Gada cool mint and Egyptian Ingram are available anywhere?
Aside from going to those countries, I don't know. I would suggest going to an Arab grocery store or something like that if you have any in your area.

2 396