11-12-2013, 02:18 PM
User Info
Purchased a few things from Shaveabuck that arrived today, One of the things I just threw in my order for the heck of it was a tube of Nuka regular.
I really wasn't expecting much for $2.99
But wow, what a pleasant surprise! Loads of lather, slick and lasting without breaking down, It actually seemed to get slicker by the 3rd pass.

I used about the size of an almond in a bowl, which was way too much, Took on plenty of water and ended up with enough for 2 shaves.

I have hard water so some soaps are tough to create big thick lather. Not this stuff

Anyone else try this product?

0 50
 11-13-2013, 04:26 AM
  • JAYDEE
  • Israeli Ambassador
  • Montreal, Canada
User Info
It's actually pronounced PIKA because it's written in the Cyrillic alphabet. Yes, it's a good Bulgarian cream. Smile

3 2,561
 11-13-2013, 05:45 AM
User Info
(11-13-2013, 04:26 AM)JAYDEE Wrote: It's actually pronounced PIKA because it's written in the Cyrillic alphabet. Yes, it's a good Bulgarian cream. Smile

Yes, I read your review here. Very good, I agree with your findings 100%
http://shavenook.com/thread-pika-nuka-sh...eam-review

and another thread here
http://shavenook.com/thread-nuka-shave-cream-menthol

I was just surprised at the lather. Oddly I can lather this product better than Prorasso and find it slightly more dense and slick.
Bulgarian creams seem to be good value.
I also have a rose and lavender to try next from Bulgaria which I expect I will have similar results as chances are they may have come from the same factory,

0 50
 11-13-2013, 05:53 AM
User Info
I have a tube of Nuka Menthol that's about half gone. Like you, I can rather easily create mountains of slick lather with this stuff. The scent, while pleasant, is nothing that gets me excited, and the menthol seems to be there in name only, because I don't sense any.

0 836
 11-13-2013, 11:54 AM
User Info
I agree, scent is nothing to be amazed at but I sure get a great shave using it.

I've paid allot more for soaps that do allot less.

0 50
 11-13-2013, 12:57 PM
  • dcc
  • Polsilver Vendor
  • EU
User Info
"PIKA" is fine cream,very cheap,but do the job well Smile

31 425