11-15-2013, 08:46 PM
  • Lradke
  • Edmonton, Alberta
User Info
Hello!

I am putting up some items that I am just not using, and that I am sure can be appreciated by someone else.

1.) Semogue Owners Club 2-Band Badger Brush - Cherry Wood $80 $65 - SOLD
- This brush is in excellent condition and lives up to the Semogue name! It has plenty of backbone and is soft when using it. It does have some scritch to it, but nothing uncomfortable.

2.) Gillette M1 Slim Adjustable $25 $15 SOLD
- I bought this razor, having regretted giving away my old one, but it has been shelved in my closet for months. It is in good condition, there isn't too much scratching on it. The dial works flawlessly; but the only thing to note is the bit of a gap when the doors are tightened. Having used a razor with a gap like that before, it isn't anything to worry as the shave should be fine.

3.) Schick 500 $40 $35
- I have a cased Schick 500 complete with instructions and I`ll throw in a pack of 10 Schick injector blades. This razor is in excellent condition. There is little to no plate loss on it and the "Hydromagic" lever works perfect. The case has seen better days as the red plastic insert has a crack on one side, but it doesn't affect anything. Also the instructions are worn in one spot (not shown) and are printed in Holland.

All prices include shipping within North America, if you are overseas, please add $5. Paypal only please.

If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks!

1 608
 11-20-2013, 06:23 AM
  • Lradke
  • Edmonton, Alberta
User Info
just a friendly bump

1 608
 12-14-2013, 02:19 PM
  • Lradke
  • Edmonton, Alberta