11-15-2013, 08:48 PM
  • grantmm
  • Friend of the Badgers
  • Draper, Utah
User Info
I only shave once a week or every other week, so all of the items for sale are light use except for the GFT cream.

[Image: 2i0zloj.jpg]

Thater 4125/1 I 24mm Two Band Finest Silver Tip Fan:
Used less than 10 times. Asking $100. - SOLD!

[Image: 28ai8tx.jpg]

Wiborg Manchurian - Black and Ivory - Only one made with this handle. Measurements are 26mm width/49mm loft. The Manchurian hair is very soft and this brush is just breaking in. I believe I have 11 uses on the brush. Initially it had some moderately heavy scritch, but over the last 3 shaves I have noticed that the scritch has been reduced to a pleasant light massage. The Manchurian brushes rarely come up on the Wiborg site and sell out quickly for good reason.

I paid $188, I'm asking $150 or trade for a gel tipped era Rooney Heritage or a Simpson Super 2 band. Sold!

[Image: 21alnip.jpg]

[Image: 2130jd5.jpg]

[Image: 2yoyc5d.jpg]

I'll throw in one of the 3 soap/creams above of your choice if you pay the asking price.

DR Harris - Arlington - I think I used this 8 times SOLD with the Thater!
Geo F Trumers - Sandalwood - ~70% remaining. SOLD with the Wiborg!
Body Shop - Macca Root - ~85% remaining.

9 734
 11-15-2013, 09:56 PM
User Info
That Wiborg is a beauty of a brush. Its going to be someones lucky day

39 694
 11-16-2013, 06:07 AM
User Info
Nice brushes! GLWTS!

14 276
 11-16-2013, 12:01 PM
  • tgutc
  • Michigan
User Info
Congrats to the buyers of both brushes. Very nice deals there and two great looking brushes. First time I've seen the Wiborg Manchurian.

45 3,955
 11-16-2013, 01:13 PM
  • grantmm
  • Friend of the Badgers
  • Draper, Utah
User Info
I've only seen one or two Wiborgs sell in the last year, and no Manchurians were in that bunch. I already regret selling that brush, but someone else will be able to give it more attention than I could. It's been 3 months or so since I had used that brush last. The Thater has been sitting idle since May or April! I'm a firm believer that a brush needs to be actively used instead of sitting on the shelf collecting dust, and these two wonderful performers need use.

Buyers were great to work with, and everything is shipped and off to their new dens.

Thanks for looking Biggrin

9 734