11-17-2013, 11:34 AM
User Info
UPDATE 9PM 11/18/2013-
All gone or sold, thank you TSN!

UPDATE 7AM 11/18/2013-
Personna Injector (#16) and Schick E2 (#17) with the vintage brass Schick injector blade dispenser now being offered at $30 shipped

UPDATE 8PM 11/17/2013-
Remaining items have been discounted as follows:

6) Stahly Live Blade - excellent condition. Live Blade mechanism works as it should and this razor head is special; a very nice shave. Case included. $36 shipped SOLD
12) ATT Kronos M1 - like new. A very nice shave with a razor completely machined out of 303 stainless steel. $135 shipped SOLD
16) Personna Injector - mint condition, nonadjustable version. $20 shipped
17) Schick E2 - very good condition, nice shaver. $14 shipped
21) Schick brass blade dispenser - free with any purchase
28) Merkur 5 blade pack - free with any purchase

Good afternoon, gentlemen. I would like to pass along the following fine shaving instruments.

Please contact via PM with questions, requests for item details or pictures, and offers. Items sold as-is and described to the best of my ability. No warranty is implied, and I am not responsible for items lost or damaged in shipping. Prices include PayPal payment, shipping and tracking by USPS. Offers from members outside the States are welcome.

Look out for the freebies below!

Top Row:
1) Gillette Adjustable "Fatboy" - almost mint condition, 1961 G1 date code is the last year the Fatboy was made. $55 shipped SOLD
2) Gillette British Fat Handle Tech - mint condition, 1972 S4 date code. $25 shipped SOLD
3) Gillette Tuckaway - good condition. Includes matching gold case and blade holder. A great shaver with the New Improved head. $32 shipped SOLD
4) Schick Krona - looks like new old stock (NOS). Includes case and the vintage Schick blades. $35 shipped SOLD
5) Wilkinson "Sticky" Sword Razor - almost mint condition. Great feel and heft; a precision instrument and excellent shaver. This is the less commonly seen North American model which I think is the better shaver. $90 shipped SOLD
6) Stahly Live Blade - excellent condition. Live Blade mechanism works as it should and this razor head is special; a very nice shave. Case included. $36 shipped SOLD

Middle Row:
7) Mühle Grande handle - new, unused. A very nice upgrade over the usual stock handle. $25 shipped SOLD
8) Tradere stainless handle - like new, first generation handle which is slightly longer and heavier. $37 shipped SOLD
9) ATT Kronos stainless handle - like new, beautiful handle with just-right knurling. $42 shipped SOLD
10) Griest NEW Fat Handle - like new, not sure if he will make these again. 111 grams and 3" of corrosion-resistant 360 brass. $37 shipped SOLD
11) Mühle 2013 R41 - head used twice, handle is unused. Box included. $39 shipped SOLD
12) ATT Kronos M1 - like new. A very nice shave with a razor completely machined out of 303 stainless steel. $135 shipped
13) Merkur Progress short handle - like new and the dial and numbers line up! $45 shipped SOLD
14) Merkur 37C Slant short handle - like new and the razor head lines up! $38 shipped SOLD
15) Coles Vintage Slant - good to very good condition, excellent shave. Small area of plate loss underneath the top cap. $45 shipped SOLD

Bottom Row:
18) Schick E2 - wrinkle finish and head opens up completely (harder to come by but nice to be able to clean completely), very good condition. $20 shipped SOLD
19) Schick E2 - mint condition, wrinkle finish and head opens up completely(harder to come by but nice to be able to clean completely), case in excellent condition, includes brass blade dispenser. $30 shipped SOLD
20) Schick J1 - very good condition, elegant razor. $10 shipped SOLD
22) Schick metal blade dispenser with a few current Personna blades loaded - free with any purchase GONE
23) Schick Plus Platinum blade dispenser (which I believe is full of blades) - free to the first Schick E2 buyer who asks for it GONE
24) Gillette Blue 5 blades - free with any purchase GONE
25) Gillette Blue 5 blades - free with any purchase GONE
26) Feather 5 blades - free with any purchase GONE
27) Shark Super Chrome 5 blades - free with any purchase GONE
28) Merkur 5 blades - free with any purchase

[Image: OkcoW8U.jpg]

[Image: D5Z7A84.jpg]

[Image: fiZkga9.jpg]

[Image: Y1HKhVX.jpg]

[Image: 48yO9hk.jpg]

[Image: LU1lhhJ.jpg]

[Image: yg62oKN.jpg]

[Image: 6vvZB2H.jpg]

[Image: sN2sKzJ.jpg]

[Image: 5BcTXIJ.jpg]

[Image: n12gPPf.jpg]

[Image: egseZ2o.jpg]

47 1,270
 11-17-2013, 12:59 PM
  • slr31
  • Garden City, India
User Info
Wow Tom! You have been having a few bumper sales recently Smile. Just wondering what you are keeping finally.

64 529
 11-17-2013, 01:18 PM
User Info
Please allow me to reply to the rest of the PMs this evening.

47 1,270
 11-17-2013, 04:38 PM
User Info
PMs replied to. ATT Kronos M1 is available again.

Remaining items have been discounted as follows:

6) Stahly Live Blade - excellent condition. Live Blade mechanism works as it should and this razor head is special; a very nice shave. Case included. $36 shipped
12) ATT Kronos M1 - like new. A very nice shave with a razor completely machined out of 303 stainless steel. $140 shipped
28) Merkur 5 blade pack - free with any purchase

47 1,270
 11-17-2013, 06:00 PM
User Info
(11-17-2013, 12:59 PM)slr31 Wrote: Wow Tom! You have been having a few bumper sales recently Smile. Just wondering what you are keeping finally.

Thank you, Roopesh. I am just simplifying things a bit on the shaving side. For now, I'm holding onto some Omega and Semogue boars, Semogue mixturas, WSP and TGN two-bands, Shavemac silvertip, Muhle and HIS synthetics, 2011 R41, Olaf Rasmussen DE and a bunch of GEM Micromatics, 1912 series and 1924's.

47 1,270
 11-18-2013, 07:22 PM
User Info
Please archive, thank you!

47 1,270