11-20-2013, 08:32 AM
User Info
I had quite a few requests so we've now added Stirling Clubman to our lineup of shave soaps. It's based on the wildly popular Pinaud Clubman aftershave splash. I am open to any and all feedback on this soap, as I want this to be perfect due to the amount of requests I got for it. Find it for $5.50 at Stirlingsoap.com.

We've also added medium size tins to our lineup. We've got three sizes, including 3.125" diameter, 4" diameter, and 5.2" diameter.

Tuscany bath soap has been added to the site, and Shea Butter bath soap and Pink Grapefruit bath soap are both back in stock. We might do a Clubman bath soap as well, if there is enough interest.

Also, we've added a clearance section for soaps and other products that we are putting on sale.

We're working on getting large tin containers for gift sets for the holidays, and we've started the testing on badger and boar brushes to be carried with the gift sets.

If anyone has any requests for a holiday blended soap, just let me know and I'll see what I can cook up.

Thanks,

Rod

0 76
 11-20-2013, 01:44 PM
User Info
Stirling Clubman , you will be mine, oh yes, you will be mine.

0 303
 11-26-2013, 01:18 PM
User Info
For a holiday scent, I would suggest a Diptyque L'Eau type of scent.
Think geranium, sandalwood, cinnamon, rose and clove.

That would be nice!

0 641