11-27-2013, 11:45 AM
User Info
I have about 30 one-ounce testers, wait, 28 one-ounce testers of alcohol-based Bay Rum aftershave (2 just got boxed up). I will add one in with each order (2 on larger orders) upon request. No charge, all I ask is feedback to help me improve the product. Scent, burn, how your skin feels afterwards. The standard stuff.

We are also adding one ounce samples of the witch hazel and aloe for sale on the website. They will be 1.75, same as the soap samples. Hopefully this makes it easier to find scents you like as we continue to expand our lineup (I'm doing a Spearmint and a Bay Laurel right now).

Some of you may have noticed, but the size of the shave soap samples has increased along with the increase in price. I'm trying to make them a more standard size (roughly 1/3 of a puck). On any given month, I sell about 1.2 to 1.5 times as many samples as I do full size pucks, so I've started dedicating actual portions of the soap batches to samples rather than just using the seconds and pucks with air bubbles. This works great for those who constantly like to change scents and don't want to have full size pucks piling up in their shave den. It also helps me keep more samples in stock for those who want to try them and for use as freebies in orders.

We'll also be adding the Gift Tins to stirlingsoap.com before the end of the week, and tonight I will be adding two new soaps to the website:

Stirling Blu (shave soap, fragrance oil) - Our version of Polo Blue in a shave soap.

Bergamot Lavender (Bath soap, essential oil) - The same popular essential oil only shave soap is now a bath soap.

A Christmas scented bath soap is in the works, and I will possibly be doing a Christmas themed shave soap as well, depending on interest. In the meantime, if you haven't tried the Ozark Mountain shave soap and bath soap, it is simply the best for this time of year. The best.

As always, feedback and requests are welcomed. Venting to us is encouraged. Screaming and yelling at us is permitted.

Happy Thanksgiving and have a great weekend.

0 76
 11-27-2013, 05:24 PM
  • Deuce
  • Just a guy
  • Cave Creek
User Info
Heading over to order now!

18 696
 11-27-2013, 06:49 PM
User Info
I guess an order for a single lip balm, which I just placed a little while ago, doesn't count - and shouldn't. Good luck with getting the feedback.

178 11,976
 11-27-2013, 06:59 PM
User Info
Bam. Order just happened.

Shaving soap pucks: Black Cherry, Clubman
Bath soap: Stirling Spice
Lip Balms: Orange, Cinammon

0 303
 12-24-2013, 07:12 PM
  • geezer
  • Menomonie, Western WI
User Info
Bam another order! Worth the trial of the Bay Rum soap you offer.
Merry Christmas!
PS I am looking forward to the test Bay Rum. I have vintage over 70+ years and modern and make my own 150+proof. So alcohol does not give me problems at all.

8 1,190