12-04-2013, 03:19 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I am fond of Thater brushes. They are handmade, dense with good backbone, and the tips as soft as the first kiss. I have five Thater breushes and can't get enough of them. All are bulb. This is the only fan shape. And therein lies my problem with this brush for me.

It is a fabulous brush, and lush, but I just don't like fan-type brushes, no matter the brand. So I am offering this one for sale. I received it a few days ago and have lathered with it only once. That's right, only once. The tips are sweet, the knot dense with medium backbone, and the tips as luscious as the thanksgiving dinner. The brush also blooms like Scarlett O'Hara sassing Rhett Butler. If you've never experienced a big Thater brush, here is your chance. Again, the brush has been used only once. New, this brush is $200. You may have mine for $150 shipped U.S. Such a deal!. Paypal is fine. No trades please. Thanks.

[Image: Te1WZmz.jpg]
[Image: 8HZ2p95.jpg]
[Image: vCOtPs5.jpg]
[Image: ysgpg5t.jpg]

132 2,614
 12-04-2013, 03:22 PM
User Info
Obie, I think you mean like Scarlett kissing Ashley...Wink

1 131
 12-04-2013, 03:30 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Loudoun, my friend, yes, she loved kissing Ashley, but she loved sassing Rhett. Oh, Ashley, Ashley, Ashley. . . What unforgettable characters.
Stay well.
Obie

132 2,614
 12-05-2013, 10:49 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I just reduced the price on the brush. This will be the last price reduction. Thanks.

132 2,614