12-10-2013, 08:17 AM
  • savagejoerude
  • If you ain't a LOSER, you ain't livin'!!
  • New Orleans USA
User Info
Well my 10 year old daughter is caught up on brush and bowl lathering. A while back I gave her a couple of small cheapie brushes to play with. Every morning before school she goes in the bathroom for what has become an extended session. I finally asked her why does it take 20 minutes to wash her face and brush her teeth. She explained that she has been using her brushes to lather up her face in the morning. Then she said she really liked the soap in my red bowl. (Which contains a puck of Mikes barber shop scent). I let her enjoy herself and decided she has good taste in soaps. This morning she tells me she has been using my Barbasol "Pacific Rush" aftershave too. She likes the tingly feeling. So I guess now she's hooked on menthol after shave..... I don't guess the kids know she smells like her dad. I'm wondering what her teachers think though...
Keep in mind this kid is the top reader in her school. She won a bicycle last year for her efforts. More brains that any of my friends.... She has an analytical mind and knows exactly what she likes. She has decided that she's a "Wet Face Washer". Guess the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree... lol My dilemma....Anyone know where I can find a mentholated scent for Ladies? Also what do I do when the packages start arriving?

Happy Shaves !!! or Face Washes !!!

5 1,151
 12-10-2013, 08:56 AM
  • Johnny
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Good show. Sounds like you might need to build an addition bathroom for dear old dad. Smile

173 23,287
 12-10-2013, 08:57 AM
User Info
Great new, Joe! Always good to start them with good habits when they are young! Biggrin

74 20,783
 12-10-2013, 08:59 AM
  • Coyote
  • Hondo, TX USA
User Info
Quote:"Wet Face Washer"

That is just too cute!!

Thanks for sharing it!

4 2,321
 12-10-2013, 09:24 AM
  • Agravic
  • Emeritus
  • Pennsylvania, USA
User Info
Haha ... very nice!

102 17,572
 12-10-2013, 11:00 AM
User Info
Too cute! My daughter started face lathering with me when she was 2 years old!

47 1,081
 12-10-2013, 11:08 AM
User Info
That's great. I still remember the plastic pretend razor I used to "shave" alongside my dad in the morning. Even then, there was something magical about whisking that lather off.

178 11,976