12-15-2013, 10:05 AM
  • Lradke
  • Edmonton, Alberta
User Info
EDIT: I forgot to mention that for each additional razor purchased, you can deduct $5 (per additional razor) from the price, because of combined shipping. It's just fair.

I have for sale a bunch of razors from my den. Note almost all are user grade so there is plate loss. Though all are fully functional with no bent teeth (for the OC), etc, unless otherwise stated. All prices include shipping within NA.

1.) IKON Shave Craft 101 - $55 shipped (sold pending funds)
I received this razor this week. It is flawless except for a few little bumps in the finish by where the handle screws on. There is no issue with the handle not screwing on, it goes on perfectly every time. I am offering this one because the SB side is too mild and can't shave close enough for my liking. It's a beautiful razor that I didn't want to let go, but it just isn't practical for me to keep it.

2.) Parker Shavette - $15
This Parker Shavette is in good condition. I am the second owner and have only used it a few times. I got it thinking of getting a straight, but it is definitely not for me. It comes with a bunch of shark blades too.

3.) Flare Tip Rocket - $25
This Gillette flare tip rocket has some patches of plate loss on the head. I consider it user grade as not all the plating is intact. The TTO doors close tight and the knob is very easy to turn. It comes complete with the case, vintage Gillette blades and Feather branded plastic case holder.

4.) Schick D50 - $45 SOLD
I bought this through my brother in Japan. When I got it, it was NOS, and though I have used it a handful of times the razor is still in mint condition. The doors are metal and everything else is plastic. It comes with the original Schick DE blades.

5.) GEM Micromatic - $25 SOLD
This GEM OCMM is in great condition. I have had it for a whole and have used it many times. The razor has no plate loss that I know of and the TTO function works perfectly! I am including all my extra GEM PTFE blades with the razor. I counted over 90 in the pack.

6.) Gillette Goodwill - $15 SOLD
This razor has some major plate loss on the cap and some on the teeth. It is a smooth shaver and, other than the plate loss, is in great condition.

7.) 1932 Canada Tech - not for sale at this time

8.) Rocket HD (aluminum) - free SOLD
I am offering this one for free with any other razor as the knob is really hard to turn. When it gets wet it is easier, but it is stiffening up more everytime I use it. It performs great, and other than the knob, the razor has the lazy door like other British Gillettes.

9.) Gillette New Improved - $25 SOLD
I bought this from an antique store and love the shave it gives. Unfortunately I can't discern the date code or I would have posted the year. The handle screws on nicely and there are no cracks that I can find. There is plate loss on the head and handle. Other than the cosmetic issues, the razor is in great shape.

*the Schick 500 is pictured, but it is in another sale listing. I apologize for it being in these photos.

1 608
 12-15-2013, 01:28 PM
  • Hanzo
  • Oakland, California
User Info
Get a Cobra and the other razors seem irrelevant.Biggrin

15 541
 12-15-2013, 04:26 PM
  • Lradke
  • Edmonton, Alberta
User Info
(12-15-2013, 01:28 PM)Hanzo Wrote: Get a Cobra and the other razors seem irrelevant.Biggrin

In all honesty...that pretty much sums it up.

1 608
 01-15-2014, 08:26 PM
  • Csd3
  • Denver, Co
User Info
Did the shavecraft sell? Thanks,
SD

7 321