12-18-2013, 05:47 PM
  • Arcadies
  • Greeneville, TN
User Info
Everything is now sold, thanks everyone!

Hello everyone! Today I am selling a few items I do not use anymore or just need to clear out. My apologies to our international brothers, but this is US only. All prices include shipping.

Edwin Jagger DE89 with lined handle **SOLD**
I recently purchased this from another wet shaver without box, he said it was a backup and unused, it does appear that way as it's completely flawless. I have not used it, it was supposed to be a gift for my nephew, but he decided to only go half in and use a brush/soap but stick with cart razors. I paid $25 and am asking for the same.

[Image: 7L7kk1S.jpg]

Edwin Jagger 23mm Silvertip Fibre V2 **SOLD**
EJ synthetics use Muhle fiber and this is the V2 and super soft. Original shipping tube and literature included. New this brush was $45 and I am asking $35.

[Image: xC2F9z9.jpg]

Fountain Pen lot **SOLD**
This is a lot of 3 entry level fountain pens and would be nice for anyone wanting to wet their feet. They have barely been used and included are 1 Lamy Vista with Extra Fine nib and a Z24 converter, 1 Lamy Safari with Fine nib (no converter), 1 Pilot 78G medium nib with original "bladder" converter, 2 black Lamy cartridges. They all write magnificently and have been flushed completely and ready to go with cartridges or ink of your choice..boxes are not included. Typically the Lamy's run $25-30 each without converters and the Pilot about $10, I am asking $32 for the entire lot.

[Image: OVLQntJ.jpg]

31 1,510