12-19-2013, 10:33 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
I am withdrawing this offer. I will attempt to sell these items in a different post in near future.

The vintage Williams puck has been removed from this kit. The rest of the kit is still available and the price is lowered to $20.

I have put together a vintage tarter kit consisting of 1946 Gillette Milord, a puck of vintage Williams Luxury mug soap, a vintage Fuller brush restored with Omega boar knot and a pack of Gillette Silver Blue blades (bowl and seashells not included). Everything you need to start shaving the moment you get the package.

[Image: UmwRLfY.jpg]

I am asking $30 plus shipping. ConUS, Forms of payment: Paypal, BitCoin or check.

Milord is in good user condition, not a show piece as can be seen from the pictures. It functions perfectly. Has an un-notched center bar.

[Image: 4xh2FYn.jpg]

Williams soap is unused and wrapped in paper with all the stamps clearly visible.

[Image: CYBwPDw.jpg]

[Image: FZLFfSU.jpg]

Fuller brush handle says "Pure Badger" in the bottom, but is filled with an Omega boar knot from TGN. As can be seen, there are cracks on the handle. I had a little accident with this brush while restoring it, but it is fully stabilized and is solid as a rock structurally, if not perfect in appearance. It's a very nice looking brush even with the crack. The clear part is very clear and clean and makes very interesting refractions. It is also very comfortable to handle. This is a 24mm knot and 50mm loft. It is almost fully broken in. I like this brush a lot, but have too many and this one is not getting used. It's a great beginner boar brush that pretty much broken in and feels great on the face and makes quick work of soaps.

[Image: 3ihnntf.jpg]

[Image: dNOkSH3.jpg]

[Image: iXpuob0.jpg]

[Image: LHZYYOs.jpg]

25 1,705
 01-21-2014, 09:45 AM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
I would like to add a sample of Mike's Natural Soap Vetiver scent to the kit. No picture, but it's a regular sample Mike seds out for a few bucks. Mike's is one of the best shaving soaps ever, IMO, so don't miss the chance to try it.

25 1,705
 02-07-2014, 06:29 PM
  • vferdman
  • Artisan
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
Vintage Williams soap has been withdrawn from this kit, the rest is available for $20.

25 1,705