12-27-2013, 01:35 PM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
[Image: zasuL5i.jpg]

Announced new colors to be released next month.

Also on their Facebook, they were offering exchanges for 1/2 bottles or more of your ink for an Organic Studio ink color.
go to their Facebook page for full details.

1 3,507
 12-27-2013, 02:54 PM
  • freddy
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
Brad, when I ordered a couple of bottles of ink from an Arkansas company (Little Rock, if memory serves) they included a free bottle of Organics Ink that was still in development. I have not yet had a chance to try it but I like the color on the lid.

[Image: GIE8L0F.jpg] [Image: 1kOtgR0.jpg]

[Image: Kx2jUwV.jpg]

2 11,211
 12-27-2013, 02:59 PM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
Freddy, Vaneness is in Little Rock. They were at the Arkansas Pen Show last spring, very nice people.

I have a bottle of Raven Red, that I really enjoy.

1 3,507
 12-27-2013, 03:19 PM
  • freddy
  • San Diego, California, U.S.A.
User Info
(12-27-2013, 02:59 PM)Howler Wrote: Freddy, Vaneness is in Little Rock. They were at the Arkansas Pen Show last spring, very nice people.

I have a bottle of Raven Red, that I really enjoy.

That's them, Brad, Vanness! I spoke to a very nice young lady on the phone. They were selling the Akkerman inks that are usually only available from the company in the Netherlands. When I heard they were selling them, I immediately called and ordered a bottle for myself and one for a gift. The lady who served me could not have been more helpful or pleasant. I wouldn't mind seeing their shop in Little Rock.

I must put up some pictures of the Akkerman ink soon. The bottle it comes in is amazing.

2 11,211